Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

It is so hard to say goodbye

Happy New Year Dear Readers!! :-) I may be late, but here is my update about the latest news from Tokyo! I hope you all had a lovely start into the new year? Mine was like every year, very cosy and my pace alike. My sis came over to stay overnight, since Charlotte was away for New Year's, and all we did was eating and watching youtube, haha! In Japan, there are no fireworks as it is common in other countries, so it was so silent at midnight, lol. Anways, I didn't feel like partying at all, cause I always suffer from an "end of the year depression". It is nothing serious and to worry about, I was just feeling down for no particular reason. This time it seemed to be worse than the years before cause there was another incident which made me so upset, but by now everything is fine again.

So now about the last couple of days: I finally started at my new working place, and it is so much fun! I have to adjust and learn about a lot of new things, but I'm sure I can make it, cause the co-workers are really nice and patient with me XD Thanks again to my friends without whose help I wouldn't have get this job. :-)

I was also able to meet up with the lovely Sara Mari a couple of times, which made me really happy, since I feel like we've become good friends in this short time. I will be so sad when she has to leave earlier as planned since an unexpected family matter happend and it will make her return to the US. Thank you for spending the time with me, I wish we could have had more time together :-) But surely we will have the chance to meet up soon again! :-)

Well, today I spent the day again with Sara Mari and my very good friend Steffi, we had a funny girly afternoon in Shibuya, doing purikura, drinking coffee and shopping :-) Sara wanted to buy some items from TuTuHa in 109, and it was fun browsing the stuff and have a little chat with the shop staff :-) It was the first time I saw Morimayu-san from so near, hahaha! She is really cute and friendly.

Now, have some fotos! (Some fotos are from a few days before)
 Sara highly concentrated at work, haha! She got some items for us for only 100 Yen!

 She got us twin alpacas and twin Rilakkuma straps XDDD

 I got this lovely present from Sara as well :-) Rilakkuma letter set and stickers!

 A lovely non flash pic from Sara

 Steffi and me XD She is so cue, isn't she? <3

 Sara and me :-) Isn't she pretty? <3 And I look so messed up, haha

 My care package from home arrived today!!! XDDD Don't ask me why it came in a Spongebob parcel!

 It was such a huge package with a lot of goodies from home. My family loves me, hihi! XD 

 Purikura with Sara, Steffi and me, which turned out to be so cute ;)

The two girls are so beautiful, don't you think so, too?

Sara and Steffi are going to return soon to the US and Germany, and I know that I'll miss them heaps. It is so hard to say goodbye, specially to good friends which both of them definitely are. At least I get to see Steffi one more time this Saturday on the great Blogger-Meetup! 

Hope you guys have a good night, I'll go sleeping now, tomorrow is again a working day!! XD See you!

2 Kommentare:

NeNe hat gesagt…

ohh wie schön das dir der job spaß macht!!! das ist die hauptsache hehe :D
was genau musstu machen? ^^/
ohh~ und prima das ihr so viel späß habt zusammen :D hehe~ das bild mit sara mari und dem automatendingens is toll xDDD ich habs auch probiert gehabt...natürlich---FAIL xD
eure puris sind so süß <3 und das paket deiner familie xDDD so cool xD ich find ja den spongebob karton scharf xD <3
hattest du meinen letzten kommi noch gelesen zum vorigen post? <3
hab dich lieb <3
*kiss*

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwwwww danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! *_*
Ich hab die Fotos von dir in Lou's Blog gesehen, du siehst so gut aus! Du blühst irgendwie richtig auf in Tokyo, wirst ein City girl!^0^

Wir müssen unbedingt mal in skype sprechen, ich glaub man muss sich da irgendwie mit email adden oder nicht? am besten sagst du mir deine email-adresse oder deinen skype-namen^^ oh das wär toll*0*

deine karte ist wirklich toll*_* danke nochmal<3

Kommentar veröffentlichen