Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

Lately in Tokyo

Hello friends, it has been almost a week since my last post, I'm sorry for that! It's just that I felt I had nothing to tell you about. I'm still waiting for some replies from possible work places, and I'm already looking for new ones. It really takes some time to find a proper job! Well, hope I'll find something to work soon :-) Oh and yes, I've got an offer from a German newspaper publisher (thanks to Hana) to write for their fashion blog in German. They are looking for fashion bloggers from different fashionable cities around the world, and one of those cities happen to be Tokyo. Now I will hand in my resumee and hopefully get this job!! Wish me good luck! :-)

In the meantime I can spam you with more Purikura, as I promised in my last post! Today I met my good friend Yui again, after more than one year. I visited her and her family last year in Shikoku, and she happens to be in Tokyo for 4 days, so we just had to take this chance and meet! :-) I don't know when I can go to Shikoku again, so. Have some fotos!


 Yui-chan is cute as always :-)

 Yeah, my name is written wrongly due to the japanese syllabary, haha! There is simply no single "h". And what happened to my eye?? Lol!


 Believe me or not, we had 25 degrees today around noon in Tokyo, it was freaking hot for Dec, 3!! Back in my hometown in Germany it is freezing cold and there was even snow, lol.

 It is really cool that the new machines have the whole body shot purikura!! But somehow my pose is weird...XD

 Name swap :-)

 I can't believe it is Christmas soon!

My friend Kerstin and me. We went to university together. I'm really happy that she is here in Tokyo for Working Holiday, too. I wouldn't know what to do without her XD The times we spend in cafes, chatting or with other fun stuff is always so reassuring :-) Btw, she has a blog, too, so follow!! :-)

Not that you think I'm only amusing myself most of the time (which I do, lol), but I'm seriously looking for a job, since I'm slowly but for sure running out of money, haha! I am already indebted to my little sis, hihi.   

Oh, btw, do you guys have any interests to hear me sing?? XDD (I'm really really bad, though). Thanks to a deal with fellow blogger and good friend Rick I have to record me singing in the Karaoke Box here in Tokyo, only just to hear him singing as also, hahahaha! I take you by your word Rick!

I suppose many of you know know fellow blogger Bloomzy? I have a meet-up with her next Monday! We did not decide what to do yet, but surely it will be a lot of fun. I'm really happy I can meet so many fellow bloggers here in Tokyo! So, look forward to my upcoming posts. Well, last but not least, I wanna wish you a relaxing weekend! See you!

41 Kommentare:

huongiee hat gesagt…

different fashionable cities? Would London count as one?LOL YESSS I would love to hear you sing.I think that would be so cool to hear Rick sing too.

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The full body shot purikura looks awesome! I wanna try them too!

25 degree sure is warm for winter. Hope Tokyo will bring some snow so you won't feel so homesick! :)

Katharina hat gesagt…

Oooh, einen Job als Schreiberin für eine Zeitung wäre doch was! :D Ich drücke dir mal weiterhin die Daumen.

Außerdem bin ich gerade dabei ein kleines Päckchen für dich zusammenzustellen... stimmt die Adresse, die du neulich auf meine googlemail-Adresse geschickt hast? Ich hoffe ich habe die aktuelle Adresse, ansonsten kommt das Päckchen ja nicht an ;)

Ich hab heute im Bus mit Kohta gesprochen und er meinte, dass er ja immer nochmal Takoyaki mit dir essen gehen wollte, aber es dann doch nicht geschafft hat... und dann warst du weg! Naja, das könnt ihr ja vielleicht machen wenn du wieder da bist. Er arbeitet jetzt auch hier an der Uni und wir sehen uns Mittwoch immer im Büro :) Sieht so aus als würde er noch ein bisschen hier bleiben.

Hast du schon hübsche Kalender gefunden? Das wäre mein einziger Wunsch dieses Jahr, einen hübschen Taschenkalender aus Japan :> Vor zwei Jahren hatten die da so einen süßen Kalender mit Essenssachen, die alle ein kleines Gesicht hatten. Aber du kennst ja so ungefähr meinen Geschmack!

Lou hat gesagt…

oooh hats mit dem job noch nicht geklappt?? >.<

Wow wär toll wenn du für eine deutsche Zeitschrift schreiben könntest ;D

Wünsch dir noch viel Spass mit Emma! x3

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

25°C?! Heilige...

Ich hoffe sehr das mit dem Schreiben für die Zeitung klappt! Wär super ♥

Sehr tolle Purikuras ♥ Ich liebe Yui's Outfit ôô & deine Schuhe!!

Auf das Karaokevideo bin ich gespannt xDD

Viel Spaß bei den weiteren Blogger-Treffen ♥ Ich hoff ich kann mich bald dazu zählen.

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

You guys look so cute in those purikura. I really hope that writing job works out. That would be an amazing job! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! But everyone looks cute in Purikura, right?? XDD Well, I hope it works out, too for the writing job! I would not earn much with it, but it may be a good experience! :-) And I will do the writing together with Charlotte, so we wanna use the money for the household expenses :-) We will work on our resumee and a trial blog post tomorrow :-)

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

(*_*) oh sooooooo schöne puri*_*
ihr hattet eucht spaß*0*
ich hoffe du kriegst den job bei der onlinezeitung,das wäre toll*-*
ich hab endlich den brief an dich losgeschickt^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ist das denn zu fassen, ne?? Heute hatte wir 17 Grad... wenn ich dann von zu Hause mitbekomme, dass alle frieren und ich hier Frühling habe... XDD

Ich hoffe auch so sehr, dass es klappt! Das wäre echt toll, denn ich liebe bloggen!! :-) Aber ob ich das auch professionell hinbekomme ist eine andere Sache! Lol.

Danke, wir müssen auch unbedingt Purikura machen!! :-) Yuis Outfit war sehr süß!! :-) Und meine Schuhe habe ich aus Shikoku (da wo Yui wohnt) vom letzten Jahr :-) Ich liebe sie einfach, und sie waren so günstig aber von sehr guter Qualität, dafür liebe ich Japan einfach, für diese tollen Einkaufsmöglichkeiten! :-)

Bald gehörst du auch zu den Blogger Meet-Ups!! Hast du schon Pläne wen du alles treffen willst??

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Anscheinend nicht, die haben sich gar nicht mehr bei mir gemeldet, total unhöflich! Ich meine man kann doch mal anrufen und sagen dass es doch nicht geht, anstatt einfach NIX zu sagen. Naja, dann wird halt weitergesucht :-) Warst du schon erfolgreich?

Ja, morgen basteln wir an unseren Bewerbungsunterlagen und einem Probetext für die Zeitung, hoffentlich klappt wenigstens das! Viel würden wir nicht damit verdienen, aber zumindest wäre es ein Anfang :-)

Ja, danke, den werden wir bestimmt haben!! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, Glück kann ich mehr als gut gebrauchen! :-)

Und du schickst mir ein Päckchen?? Ich freu mich ja total!! :-)) Danke, das ist so lieb, wenigstens ein Stückchen Heimat zu bekommen :-) Ich hab auch schon einen tollen Kalender für dich gefunden, ich hoffe ich treffe deinen Geschmack damit!

Ja, das Takoyaki Essen mit Kota war schon vor langer Zeit abgesprichen, nur leider haben wir es nie geschafft uns mal zu treffen! :-) Ich hoffe so sehr dass er noch da ist, wen ich nach Hause komme :-)

Ich hab dir vorhin noch ne Mail geschickt mit meiner Adresse :-)

Liebe Grüße und ich freu mich ja schon so auf Post von dir!!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You sure have to try them!! They are so great! :-) But you have to wear chic clothes and not so simple ones like me, cause one can see the whole outfit with the whole body purikura, hahaha!

Snow in Tokyo?? No way, hahaha! At least not in December, today we had like 17 degrees, lol. But I get homesick anyways, since Christmas is coming nearer each day...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I guess London is one of those cities, yeah! So they will have a German blogger writing from London, too :-) Hehehe, I only do the singing because I WANT to hear Rick singing, too! :-)) That will be fun, no emberassing for me, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaaaanke!!! Ja, Purikura machen so Spaß, das kann man echt den ganzen Tag machen :-)

Das hoffe ich auch, ich brauch dringend einen Job, hahaha!

Ich kanns kaum erwarten Post zu bekommen, ich bin schon fast auf Brief-Entzug, hahaha!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh that job at the German magazine sounds like my dream job XD Well I mean besides the fact its in a language that I can only speak 10 words of haha. I hope you can get that job.

Its so nice you could meet up with your friend from Shikoku because that is lucky!

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

Noch nicht so richtig..nein. Also bisher Thomas Gantz, ne Brieffreundin..und dich xD. Ich werd aber noch einen Blogeintrag schreiben was meine kommende Reise angeht und dann fragen ob noch jemand zu der Zeit dort ist ♥
Nächste Woche weiß ich mehr zu unserem Zeitplan, dann kann ich auch richtig die Treffen ausmachen xD

Rick hat gesagt…

Great pictures my friend--I'm glad you have good company in Tokyo. I absolutely am going to sing...I just need to get a good microphone (or a bad one that won't record what I actually sound like).

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

oh very cute puris!! and huu yui's hat T3T you know I want them!! lololol, and it must have been an amazing experience to be with someone really close to you in a place so far from home :3 I wish you good luck with the job hunt, you are super right, finding the perfect job is just hard T3T oh dear, have fun on your next meet up!

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

p.s would love to hear you sing!

NeNe hat gesagt…

hey <333
omg das angebot von der zeitung etwas für den modeteil zu schreiben ist ja cool!!! ich hoffe es klappt :)
tut mir so leid das ich so selten schreibe ;_____________; ich bin so im stress wegen uni...hätte nie gedacht das das so krass wird ;___; habt ihr damals auch immer 2 lektionen in einer woche gelernt?????
jedenfalls vielen lieben dank für deine lieben geburtstagsglückwünsche ^^
don´t worry, ich weiß du hast auch viel um die ohren ^^ ich hoffe ich schaffe es demnächst dir endlich einen brief zu schreiben >< die adresse stimmt ja noch die du mir per mail geschickt hast ne? :)
ah btw eure puris sind so süß!!! <3 und ich liebe deinen mantel!!! <3 ich will auch 25°C hier in Berlin....;__;
wir sterben hier fast vor kälte....
liebe grüße und pass auf dich auf!!!! <3

stacywahh hat gesagt…

I love your outfits! so cute and easy to wear <3
I look forward to hearing you sing! I was the most 音痴 of all of my friends in Japan, but I also danced so everyone said they enjoyed karaoke with me. haha! 頑張ってね!

bloomzy hat gesagt…

I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!
I hope we have as good a time as it seems you have had with the others :D

kei hat gesagt…

Ach ja, purikura sind doch immer wieder toll, ne~~^^
Ich hoffe, die von der Zeitung melden sich bei dir!!<3

Kilala hat gesagt…

Die Purikuras sind supersüß!
Ich wünschte bei uns gäbe es auch solche Automaten ;///;
Oh, ich würde dich übrigens echt gerne singen hören, stells rein, hihi! :)

Caroline Josephine hat gesagt…

You're purikura are always so cute! I don't even remember the last time I did any :(

Good luck with getting a job!

Naka hat gesagt…

cute photos ^^ and i love ur pullover ^^ good luck for ur job!

agnes hat gesagt…

Ich komm in letzter Zeit au net dazu irgendwie nen Eintrag zu machen...
Hoffentlich wirds bald mit der Arbeit bei uns!!! Wünsch uns Glück
Wenn du die Stelle mit dem Fashion blog bekommen könntest wär das ja total cool!!!
Bin gespannt wie's läuft!!

Süße Purikura!!!
Und Kerstin!!!!lol

Ansonsten wünsch ich dir einen schönen St.NikolausTag

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I think that job would suit you so well, cause you are almost a professional blogger with a nice insight of japanses fashion! To earn money with blogging sounds great, although it is not much we'd earn in case we get this job :-)

I'm really glad to had the chance of meeting her, since I don't know when I can actually visit her in Shikoku!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm really glad you like the pics! I guess I should be happy to know such good people here in Tokyo. So, you're sure about that? Then let's do it!! I might go to the Karaoke box somewhere this or next week, so we shall decide a song soon! :-) Or do we take the Hey hey You You thing, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I did not forget that we are both a huge fan of beanie hats!! I wanna have a new one so badly, since I only brought two of my beanies to Tokyo :-) And thank you, I really hope to find something soon! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, really?? Don't say I didn't warn you, I'm the worst singer in Tokyo, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das hoffen wir auch!! Es wäre zwar nicht viel vom Geld her, aber trotzdem toll! Ja, ich weiß noch genau, wie stressig die Uni sein kann, ich glaub wir haben damals auch so 1 bis 2 Lektionen gmeacht die Woche. Aber da ich ja schon Vorkenntnisse hatte, war das gar kein Problem :-)

Ja, ich wünschte ich hätte dir ne Karte oder sowas zum Geburtstag geschickt... aber ne Neujahrskarte bekommst du auf jeden Fall! Ich hab total niedliche Hasenkarten besorgt, 2011 ist ja mein Jahr des Hasen :-)

Wir machen dann auch bald hoffentlich viele Puris zusammen!! :-)) Dann ist es "schön" warm in Tokyo, hahaha!

Danke, du auch!! Viel Erfolg weiterhin an der Uni!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! Yay for simple and easy to wear clothes, right? Oh I can imagine going to the Karaoke Box with you would have been fun! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm looking forward, too! :-) I'm so sure we will have the same kind of fun, since you are such a pretty and likable girl! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich könnte das den ganzen Tag machen! Würde uns doch nur jemand dafür bezahlen, hahaha! Ja, ich hoffe es meldet sich mal irgendjemand bei mir, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!! Es gibt in manchen größeren Städten, die einen japanischen Buchladen haben solche Purikura Automaten. Wir in Düsseldorf haben sogar zwei, die aber schon etwas älter sind, haha!

Oh, willst du das wirklich, hahaha! Ich bin wirklich schlecht :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Then we should meet-up and make some! Can I have your email address? :-)

Thank you, maybe you have some advice for me, since you have a job? XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, thanks!! Nice to hear from you again! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Agnes!!! Danke, dass du immer so nette Kommentare hier hinterlässt! <3 Bist du auch noch auf Jobsuche? Dann wünsche ich uns beiden gaaaaanz viel Glück, wir finden bestimmt was! Was hast du damals eigentlich gearbeitet als du WH gemacht hast? Ich hoffe so sehr, dass wir die Zeitung mit unserem Probetext überzeugt haben, habe gestern alles abgeschickt XD

Ja, ich bin echr froh, dass Kerstin hier ist, so ist man doch nicht ganz alleine :-) Wenn du mal in Tokyo bist, sag uns Bescheid!!! :-)

Dir auch einen tollen Nikolaus-Tag! Dieses Jahr muss ich auf mein Geschenk verzichten, meine Mama hat mir sonst immer was ans Bett gelegt am Morgen :(

Caroline Josephine hat gesagt…

Omg that would be awesome! I'll send it to you on twitter :D

I can try to give you some advice... I got my job through a recruiting process in the USA, but I might have some suggestions.

Make sure to check twitter :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm happy to get to know new friends here in Tokyo :-)

And thanks, I will check Twitter later!

Kommentar veröffentlichen