Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010

My day with Bloomzy

Hello followers, I hope you had a lovely weekend? As announced in my previous post, I had a funny meet-up with Emma from Bloomzy today!! :-) We met at Ikebukuro Station and went directly to visit Namja Town in Sunshine City, a food theme park. It was first time in that park, even though I live around the corner, haha! Well, have a look at the fotos!

 Inside Namja Town (Sorry for the blurry picture, forgot the flash...)

 Me and Kon from Bleach, hahaha!

 Emma <3 Her coordinate was so cute!

 Fancy Interior

 Gyoza from the Gyoza Stadium

 Cat decoration

 Japanese masks

 Dark passage

 Emma and me shared that fancy cake! The name was "House of Sweets"

 Emma and me (foto taken by her boyfriend Ben, thanks again!)

 And of course Purikura!




It was a super funny afternoon, and it was an honor for me to meet Emma. She is so cute and kind! Next time we wanna meet-up with many other bloggers as well. Thanks again Emma for spending the day with me.

Well, what else was up the last days? I have written more resumes (one of those was for the online newspaper) to continue my job searching, I got a beautiful letter from my dear friend Shou-chan! I was so touched reading your kind words, and I miss you so much! I will send you something nice soon! :-)

Okay, that's it again for this time, I have to continue job searching the next couple of days! See you!

7 Kommentare:

Vermillion Chong 정명래 hat gesagt…

Thank you for sharing photos ^^ That little cake looks so cute and delicious! Is the sqaure sized purikura popular now? I noticed it recently for the first time in the purikura machines in Sydney xD

Good luck in your job hunt :3

bloomzy hat gesagt…

I had such a lovely afternoon, thank you!
I will write about our meet soon :D

Looking forward to our next meet.
6 people in the purikura booth, I think haha

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I'm interested in Namja Town ever since I found out it's a food theme park! *I love to eat*
The dark passage looks kinda eerie. Was it scary?

I always find the name 'Namja Town' amusing as 'namja' means 'man' in Korean. Haha XD

Best of luck for the job hunt!

MsMoon hat gesagt…

that`s so fun! ^^ and the cake...oh my *___* delish! <3

Conshi hat gesagt…

huhu meine liebe :)

ich war vor ein paar jahren auch im namja town und ich fands voll lustig. ich hab nur net alle spiele kapiert aber das essen dort war sehr sehr geil :) sieht so aus als wenn ihr viel spaß hattet ^^

Caroline Josephine hat gesagt…

Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I've never been there! And as always, the purikura is adorable!

I can't wait for our meet up! I wonder where we should go~ let me know if you have any ideas :)

And as always, good luck on the job search! I sent you a link on twitter, along with another message, lol. ^^;

Caroline Josephine hat gesagt…

Your welcome! I'm sorry that the link wasn't very helpful though :( My co-worker is looking for a job and she mentiond it. Have you check out gaijinpot.com for jobs? I'll poke around with some other friends and see if I can get more leads for you :)

Yes! I'm so sad that we can't meet this Sunday, but I totally understand that you already had plans, hahaha. I almost never have Sunday's free, but I'm glad that we found another date that works, even if we have to wait a little, hahaha.

Okay I'm excited to see where you want to go. I'm ALWAYS up for coffee and purikura :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen