Hello my friends, from what I've read in your blogs it seems you guys had a wondeful Christmas time! I'm gonna tell you what I did the last couple of days in this post, so be aware of a huge picture spam!
Well, Christmas was different for me this year, since I got to spend it in Tokyo without my family. But I decided to make the best out of it and do it the japanese way, namely meeting up with friends, going to a Party and have a Christmas Date. More about that in a minute :-)
DEC, 23 (THU): My sis and me decided to have an early Christmas. We exchanged presents and had lovely lunch and dinner together. Thanks sis for the sweet presents. Have some fotos :-)
Presents from sis: Oreo Cookies with Marshmellow filling, an expensive handcream, white Pokkies and a strawberry flavoured fragrance from Bleach
Kiiroi Tori Passcase (for riding the train in Japan you use a special card which you have to charge with money, I have both Passmo and Suica)
You just go to the ticket gate and hold your card on a scanner and then you can pass the gate
Last present: Square Rilakkuma cushion!! My sis has the same :-)
DEC 24, (FRI, Christmas Eve): I spent the day with my good friend Steffi, whom I didn't see since May back home in Germany. I thought she wouldn't make it to Tokyo on time since her flight was cancelled due to heavy snow in Europe (you can read about that story and her post about our day here, and please follow her blog, too). Anyway, she made it somehow and I was really really happy to see her again cause I've missed her so much, and it was great just seeing her and chatting about stuff which happend lately :-) We had Crepe, made Purikura and Cafe Hopping, see it yourself!
Steffi, you are so pretty <33
This one is specially cute :-)
Thanks to Steffi's boyfriend Yuta who made this foto :-)
I got these lovely earrings as a Christmas present from Steffi :-)
DEC, 25 (SAT Christmas Day): I have actually arranged a Christmas Date for me and Kerstin with the guy from the Shinjuku office and his friend, but I was contacted and the date was postponed to Dec, 28. So I was alone all day and called Lou, and asked if she was free that day. She was and we met up in Shinjuku for a coffee and a chat at our favourite Cafe Tullys :-) Then suddenly my phone rang and the guy I was supposed to date on 28th was talking to me. He asked if I was free and I told him I was with Lou, and he suggested to meet up with him and his friend later in the evening. Well, I said yes after having asked Lou if she wanna join, so we headed to my home in Ikebukuro to style ourselves up for the date. While doing that I was contaced again, being told that it may be better to stick to the original plan of meeting up on 28th, lol. Not that you think the whole styling was in vain, Lou had a plan B in case plan A wouldn't work :-) Her japanese friend Hideki and his italian friend Alessio had time that evening and we went to meet-up in a lounge in Shibuya, and later for clubbing in the club "ELF" (which means eleven in German, lol). Hideki had connections so we didn't have to pay the entrance fee XD It was more fun than expected, since it was my first time in a real club, haha! I had returned home at 6 o' clock in the morning, thanks again to Lou, Hideki and Alessio!
Me after Charlotte and Lou have done their styling. They did a great job, people who know me personally know how simple I normally dress, hahaha! But of course I put my glasses on later, I feel really naked without it XD
Hideki and me
Lou and me. She was pretty as always :-) Too bad I don't have a foto from Alessio, but you can read Lou's post about that day here, she posted more fotos! To my followers on facebook, you can see fotos there, too :-)
A lovely Christmas present from Lou, a compact mirror :-) I felt so bad since I had nothing for her... Thanks a lot my dear, I will use it carefully :-)
DEC, 26 (SUN): I met up with Kerstin and her friend Kathrin in Shibuya for a coffee and chat and for strolling around. It was nice to see the girls, but too bad I don't have a picture! :-) Next time then!!
DEC, 27 (MON): Lunch with sis in Shinjuku. We had Omelett Rice (we're both huge fans of that japanese dish :-)) and talked about this and that. Then I headed to my long awaited meet-up with Caroline, I was so much looking forward to meet her since arranging the date a month ago :-) And it was such a great meet-up, we went shoppping in 109 and she got lovely new stuff (you can read about what she bought here). Then we headed to Saint Marc's Cafe and had a long chat about this and that, and a dinner at TGI Friday. It was a blast, really, so funny to talk to her, I love her American English and could listen to her speaking al the time, lol. She is such a nice and interesting person who has lived and experienced a lot in Japan, I wish I could say that about me too in the near future :-) Enough text now, here is something for your eyes!
Lunch with sis
Lovely Caroline
In TGI Friday, this was our personal waiter "Poncho", he was good looking so we asked for a foto :-)
I could not decide which one to post so have the two almost similar pics :-)
Caroline and me (I have a weird light in my face, surely it comes form the lights in the room :-)
Our drinks :-)
My first american dinner, lol. It was soooo huge :-)
I always look so good on food pics I wonder why?? XDD
American dinner for an american girl :-) (And for a german one, lol)
I love this shot, great fotographer!! XDD
Our dessert, Oreo Cookies Vanilla Ice-Cream Sandwich :-)
The sweet present I got from Caroline, Chocolate from Disney Sea!
And a lovely package from my dear friend Lara!! Thank you so much, I love it!! Even though I already own the "Ultimate Shine" Solid Shampoo from Lush and the box, haha!
I still have some purikura from Caroline and me, but I still did not send them to my pc yet. Thanks Caroline for sending them to my phone, I will post them here soon.
My God, this has become such a monster post, I hope you stayed with me until the very end!! I tried to make up for not posting the last couple of days cause I've been rather busy :-) The next post will be about Kerstin's and my belated double Christmas Date, look forward to it (I know you are, haha!^^)





34 Kommentare:
You sure had a lot of fun during the Christmas season didn't you! :D
And you look great when you doll up! You should do that often, haha.
Hope the long-awaited Christmas date goes well! Can't wait to read about it XD
gar nicht erkannt erst auf dem Bild *lach* schaut aber total gut aus!
schön, dassu ein schönes Weihnachten hattest <3
awwwwwwwwww du hattest aber auch ein sehr schönes Weihnachtsfest! (*-*)
Du siehst so superhüsch aus auf den Bildern*-* Ach da vermiss ich dich noch mehr, ich wär jetzt gern da drüben und würd irgendwas Lustiges mit dir machen ;0; zum Beispiel das leckere Essen essen xD
die Geschenke sind auch süß vor allem das Rilakkuma-Kissen^^
Es kommt noch eine verspätete Weihnachts/Neujahrskarte von mir^^
Ich vermiss dich, viel Glück noch beim Job suchen und viel Spaß! *_*
wow! This looks like so much fun! :-)
You are lucky to have been able to have so many great meet ups with people since you've been here, and Caroline is a very fun person. It was also great to see you in a different look from your normal look. It was very nice. Hey, those photos did turn out pretty well, didn't they ;-) And the passmo card holder is so cute :-)
Yeah, Christmas was different this year, but nevertheless fun!! :-) Hahaha, styling was indeed fun, but I don't know when I can do that again, lol.
Too bad the CD was cancelled again in last minute, let's see if I will be contacted again... XD
Hahaha, danke, ich hab mich selbst kaum erkannt :-)) Wer weiß wann ich das wieder machen kann, das war eher die Ausnahme, normalerweise hänge ich ja auch nicht in Clubs herum :-)
Hoffe dien Päckchen kommt bald hier an, bin schon ganz gespannt! Es wäre eine Schande wenn es verloren gegangen ist...
Kein Problem, konntest du ja nicht wissen :-)) Jetzt hab ich echt nen Vorrat an Ultimate Shine XD
Danke, es hat Spaß gemacht sich stylen zu lassen, aber ich weiß nicht wann ich das nächste Mal Gelegenheit dazu habe. Wir können auch gerne mal weggehen abends wenn du hier bist und Ferien hast :-)
Yay, food pics are the best! ^^
Der war ja auch super lecker, nur leider etwas zu groß für mich, haha!
Thank you soo much!! Sorry I haven't been very active at your blog with comments!!
Stacy!!!! We definitely have to hang around wih Caroline when you are here!! Just give either of us a mail, and we surely can find a date to meet! XD
Thank you! He was really good-looking, ne?? XDD When we hang around and you see a person you like I will ask for his number for you, hahaha!
Purikura will be uploaded the next time, or just check out Caroline's post about the meet-up!
Thank you!! XDD The next time I see him I'll tell him, hahaha!
Too bad the date was postponed again, let's hope we get the chance to meet up with them, lol.
Thank you!! I'm really glad I can experience so many new things here in Tokyo!
Yeah, I will be there on the 8th (if I don't have to work, but I think I'm still free). Hope you had a nice Christmas, too!!
Yeah, a Mamegoma one would be for you :-)) The next time I see something from Mamegoma I'll get it for you, but it is slowly disappearing, too bad :-(
Thank you so much!! It was indeed so fun to dress up, but I don't know when I can do that again :-)
I was also glad we could finally meet-up! It would be nice to see you again soon!
Yeah, I'm usually not the type of girl to hang around in clubs, hahaha! But it was for free and I wanna experience new stuff while I'm here, so I thought why not?? XD
Hahaha, I guess everyone was waiting for that dating post, lol. But too bad it was postponed again, I could kill that guy, hahaha! No, I don't know if he's gonna contact me again! :-)
It is really awesome how many new friends you can get just through blogging! And it seems there are a lot of fellow bloggers who are in Tokyo, so I just took that chance to meet up with everybody :-)
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the date was postponed again, so I hope I can write about that in the near future, lol.
Hahaha, food pics always make me hungry, too! But it is nevertheless fun to look at them! XD
Thank you, dollying up was fun but I don't know when I can do that again, haha!
I already said sorry to all who were waiting for an awesome date report, lol. But it was postponed again, hopefully I can write about it soon when we really met up with those guys, haha!
Ja, Weihnachten war mal anders dieses Jahr, schon alleine weil wir es gechafft haben uns an Heilig Abend zu treffen :-)) Es war echt mehr oder weniger ein Wunder! XD
Ja, das Treffen wurde (oh mein Gott) schon wieder verschoben, lol. Mal sehen ob wir es mal schaffen uns wirklich mit ihnen zu treffen. Vielleicht haben sie keine Lust mehr oder kalte Füße bekommen?? Ich weiß es nicht, hahaha!
Gerne, wir müssen uns auf jeden Fall nochmal sehen bevor du fliegst!! XDD Komm mal auf nen Kaffe vorbei!
Danke, ich hoffe Weihnachten war auch schön bei dir?? XDD
Danke!!! Bei Food-Pics bekommt jeder Hunger, nicht?? XDD
Ja, kiiroi tori ist einfach klasse, ich kann mich so gut mit diesem Vögelchen identifizieren, lol.
Ich hab mich auch fast kaum selbst erkannt!! XDDD Was Klamotten und Make-up alles ausrichten können!! :-) Hoffe du hattest auch ein tolles Fest?
Daaaaaaaanke!! Ich vermisse dich auch so unglaublich XDD Komm schnell rüber!!!!
Meine Karte an dich ist unterwegs XDD
It was indeed! XD
You mean I'm turning into a bad girl, hahaha?? No, I'm still the same as before, just now I have gained one experience more, how it is to spend X-Mas in a smokey, adult club, lol.
Yeah, my sis and me had a little Christmas on Dec, 23, so it felt a little bit like home XDD
It's really been a while, how are you???
Thank you, it was so much fun the last couple of days, I hope you had a lovely X-Mas as well??
Yeah, I'm really lucky that I could met such wonderful fellow blogger friends here in Tokyo :-) Now I can even say that I've met Sara Mari, Sakie and you and my list of the bloggers I've met grows and grows, lol.
Haha, the fotos really turned out well, I'm so glad about that. Normally fotos with me on it are looking aweful, hahaha!
Yeah, I'm a great fan of kiiroi tori XDDD It is so much like me, lol.
oh gott ich liebe das plüschi kücken <333
ich hab meine PASMO auch noch hehe :D
Jaaaa, dann kannst du dir im Sommer das gleiche Passcase holen und wir haben ein Twin Item!! XDD
At least you noticed, hahaha!! Thank you so much!
jaaa das mach ich :D musstu mir zeigen wo dus gekauft hast hehe :D <3
I discovered that Mamegoma isn't losing populartiy!!!! When I was at Tokyo Dome City I found out that a bunch of new stuff came out :D I need to go on a Mamegoma shopping spreeeeee! Hahahahaha.
Awww, thank you, I hope you had a lovely Christmas time too. I'm so happy to receive all of your lovely comments each time I post, thanks a lot!! XD
Es war ein Weihnachtsgeschenk von meiner Schwesti, ich weiß gar nicht wo sie das gekauft hat XD aber wahrscheinlich Loft, oder Rilakkuma Store, und ich weiß wo die sind, also können wir da mal gerne hin :-)) Es soll schnell Sommer werden, damit du endlich hier sein kannst!
Kommentar veröffentlichen