Hello friends, are you enjoying your weekend? Mine has been great, I had the opportunity to go to my first sign and handshake event ever. Though I'd not call myself a fan of the band "Moi-Dix-Mois" it was a lot of fun and an absolutely new experience for me. You know, I love music and certain bands and such, but it has never played an important role in my life. I've never been to a concert or sign event before. But thanks to my roomate Charlotte I got a ticket, too and was very curious about that event. Have some fotos of the day :-)
Some purikura we made before the event
Charlotte, and some other fans dressed up in Gothic Lolita
The CD Shop "Zeal Link" in Shibuya, where the event was held!
Charlotte and me with our event tickets :-) I guess I was one of the few who was not dressed up, lol.
Charlotte looked so elegeant yesterday, completely dressed up in Moi-Meme-Moitie clothing
The event itself was quite short, we could shake hands with every member, and each of them signed on a special event poster. I did not know what to say so I just said thank you to every member and smiled, oh yes, and I told Mana that I liked his new album :-) Many fans brought presents for the members, and they were collected by the female manager in a huge box. By the end of the event they must have got tons of presents :-)
I was quite flashed when I saw the members in real life, though I've seen them on fotos before. Now I know I think I understand why people say musicians have a special aura or a lot of charisma. It was a very cool event, though I'm actually not a fan of this band. Maybe I have the chance to go to something similar like this soon :-)
Here is the poster with all member's sign :-)
Well, today I cancelled a date in Roppongi, cause I have a lot of other things to do, and I'm still so tired from yesterday (after the event I went shoppping with Kerstin, and Shibuya on Saturday night literally kills you. It was so crowded and we were so annoyed, but in the end she bought a lot of things and was happy again XD). I'm thinking about calling the office I had my last interview with on Monday (then a whole week has passed), but I've already got another job interview on Wednesday, thanks to Lou and her friend Meli :-) I'm full of confidence to find something to work soon!!! So, see you!





4 Kommentare:
Das klingt ja sehr interessant! Es ist sicher krass solche Leute in echt zu sehen, besonders wenn die immer so aufwendig gestylt sind. Sahen die auch so aus wie auf dem Poster oder ein bisschen... ziviler? ;D
Wie laufen denn solche Events ab in Japan? So wie bei uns? Ich wette die Leute sind ein bisschen gemäßigter...
Hier hat es jetzt soviel geschneit... ich glaube ich kann mich nicht dran erinnern, dass es jemals vor Weihnachten soviel geschneit hat! Nur noch drei Tage Uni...
You're gaining new experiences all the time in Japan. That's great! :D
I haven't been to fan sign event for years. The system of obtaining pass/ticket for such event is really ridiculous here that I've given up on it! Sometimes you have to queue the day before to get it and I'm not up for it. I'm too old to stay up all night, lol.
That must take a lot of time putting all that make up on. (pointing towards the members). You get to do so many things in Japan! :)
WHAT!!!!?? My friend would die if she had a poster signed by them! Thats so could you got to do that!!!!!! Mana=love
Kommentar veröffentlichen