I'm sorry for my last post, people who know me personally know that I'm usually not down or depressive, it's rather the opposite, I'm always smiling and in a good mood XD I guess it's because everthing's so difficult at the moment, but I'm so sure better times will come! Somehow my motivation returned, also a huge thanks to you, my beloved blogger friends! Your words made my day :-) I will try to post about more positive stuff from now on, and should I need some comfort again, please send me your comments, lol. And I will respond to your comments tomorrow, so be sure to check the last post again!
Speaking about positve stuff, I just returned home from a funny evening in Shibuya with my roommate Charlotte. We spent the late afternoon with our new friend Kazu, who is a friend from my friend :-) We had a delicious dinner at the Izakaya "Hana no Mai" ("Flowerdance), have some fotos!
Omelett
Crab Pizza
Sashimi Mix
Dessert: Shiratama Kurogoma Ice-cream (White mochi and black sesame ice-cream)
Charlotte and me
Kazu, Charlotte and me. Somehow I had a good hair day, lol. Normally it looks awful :-)
Starbucks :-)
It was a funny evening, and we were able to speak Japanese the whole time! Oh how I love that, I wish I could speak it every day to get better. Kazu is such a funny and interesting person, we had a lot of fun chatting and spending the evening with him. Hope we can get together like this soon again, it will be so much. If you're reading this Kazu, thanks for spending time and for sharing that lovely dinner with us :-) Let's hang around soon again^^
Yoshhhh, tomorrow I'll go on job hunting with Lou in Shinjuku!! Fully-motivated and hopefully succesful! XD See you! :-)



18 Kommentare:
The food looks amazing!
So hungry now. ~(>.>;;)~
Good luck with the job hunt!
The sushi and dessert look really good. I'm very happy you could have such a good time with Kazu! I wish I could have come. Maybe next time :-) And don't worry about posting when you are down. That happens to everyone and it is good since, as you saw, you could get a lot of support from your blogger friends. I'll let him know about this post if you haven't already told him. :-)
Oo, that is not a real cat? Looks soo adorable! And the food looks great too~
Woah, das Omelett sieht ja super aus <3
Mach dir keine Gedanken wegen negativen/depressiven Posts...sowas hat jeder mal~ Und hier bekommt man irgendwie echt viel liebe Kommentare dazu <3
Ich hoff du findest morgen etwas interessantes! Viel Glück!
awwww ich kriege hunger, will das alles aufessen ! (*_*)
viel glück beim job hunting!! (*.*)
whaaaa das essen sieht echt lecker aus*_* schön dass ihr so viel spaß hattet :3
Ja, es war roll, das nächste Mal wollen wir zum Karaoke, da musst du unbedingt mit!!! XDD Lou habe ich auch schon gefragt, dann wären wir zu fünft oder sechst :-) Das wird ein Spaß!!
Gestern war doch besser gelaufen als ich dachte. Hatte so eine Angst, aber war dann am Ende gar nicht so schlimm :-) Erzähle ich dir das nächste Mal!
Wenn ich eine Job habe gehen wir auf jeden Fall mal feiern! Izakaya klingt ja nicht schlecht! XDD
The cat looks real, right?? At first I did not notice it at all, but then Charlotte had to snap it! XDD
Thank you so much my dear friend :-)) I'm so thankful you and others always lend me an ear! XD
Thanks for your comment!! Your first time here, right??
Sorry the fotos made you hungry, lol. Me, too when I look at them again! :-))
We wished you were there, too! It would have been so much fun with you there. Well, at least that way we could talk Japanese all the time. Next time you surely have to join!
Yeah, I just realized how lucky I am to have that many supportive friends here on blogger who always lend me an ear and listen to the suff I have to say. Thank you, too!! XDD Yeah, of course you can tell him about the post I've written! :-) I had better mail him, too :-)
It looks so real, right? I was so suprised!
Das stimmt, ich habe noch nie so viele tolle Worte auf einmal bekommen, ihr seid echt die besten ich liebe meine Blogger Freunde XDDD
Danke für alle deine Kommis, ich freu mich schon dich zu treffen!! :-) Bis bald!
Jaaaa, danke!!!! Ich hoffe bald ergibt sich was :-)) Gehts dir auch gut? Ich schreibe dir bald ein Briefchen, und falls du etwas bestimmtes haben willst, ich kann es dir besorgen!! :-)
It was!! XDDDD
Thank you, I'm so much better now! Thanks to the unbelievable support i get from my blogger freidns and the friends I already have here in Tokyo :-)
I will give my best!!! XDDD
Wah~ it all looks so yummy!
I love it when I end up speaking Japanese for a long time and then later I think 'wow, I did it!' haha, it's a great feeling. I should speak more than I do, but I just never feel confident enough to D:
That cat is so cute! I thought it was real at first!
I'm glad that you're feeling better! Good luck with the job hunt!
I haven't seriously studied Japanese in like two years... so I'm pretty spotty when it comes to grammar, but I think I have pretty good listening skills, so a lot of the time I just sit back and listen when people are talking... I get REALLY embarrassed if I'm with people that know more Japanese than me... but If I'm with friends that don't speak a lot I chat away, lol. I had a bad experience with speaking Japanese when I first came here, so I'm a bit traumatized :( But when I do speak a lot for a long time, or even just do things like get my hair cut, I feel so proud of myself. Lets work hard for sure!
It was really good! I've always like crab, so I'm sure you will too! XDD Was ist Baskin Robbins 31 Ice-Cream you had in Japan?? If yes, I already had every flavour, hahaha!
Kommentar veröffentlichen