Hello friends, how are you? It's windy and rainy today in Tokyo, but nevertheless I'm enjoying the day. At first I'd like to thank my 350 followers!! I just realized how awesome that number that is! I've gained 50 new followers since arriving in Tokyo, and it makes me so happy that people are interested in my stay and my blog! Please go on supporting and reading, I love you guys! *hugs*
And actually, I missed an important date in my blogger history... Rainy Days turned one year old on November, 23! It was such a stressful time that I really forgot to just mention it here, and I planed to have a giveaway and everything, but I think I have to postpone it to the new year, sorry for that! I'll make sure to make up for keeping you waiting! ^^ I already have some interesting things in mind!
About the last job interview, I got a refusal letter from the office in Shinjuku. Too bad, I really hoped it would work out somehow, because I would have loved it to work there. Well, I still have the phone number from that guy (since he had nothing to do with the decision I can still meet-up with him or can't I, lol). Anyways, I've got another job interview yesterday in Azabu Juban which I got through connections (a huge thanks to Lou and Meli). But Lou cancelled our meet-up in last minute cause she had problems with her eye (are you alright, my dear? I'll text you later!), so it was just Kerstin and me heading to the job interview.
The interview was really good, and I felt very comfortable talking with the boss :-) Kerstin and me got free coffee which was so nice, hehe! I gave my very best to leave a good impression, and I think I talked quite fluent japanese (no I'm not conceited at all, haha XD), so I will hope that it will work out this time! But I am very optimistic (since we also asked the coin oracle and it said yes, lol. That was an insider, ne Kerstin?)
After that we had dinner in a family restaurant and strolled through Roppongi and ended up drinking coffee in Excelsior. Have some fotos of the day :-)
Christmas Illumintaion in Roppongi Hills
More trees covered up in nice illumination
What a Christmas present, wouldn't fit under our tree back home, lol
View on Tokyo Tower from Roppongi Hills. Too bad the picture can't display even a little bit of how amazing and impressive it was to see Tokyo Tower at night, it was glowing magnificiantly, it is something you have to see with your own eyes I guess to get the feeling we had :-)
My camera is too bad, lol
I got a lovely Christmas postcard from Melissa and a letter/present from Pei, thank you both so much! I love you <333
Can you believe it is already Christmas tomorrow? Well, when I say Christmas I actually always mean December, 24 and not 25, as it is in the US or in Japan. Well, my sis and me will have our Christmas today, so I think I'll stay at home on 24. Well, it doesnt matter anymore, since every day feels the same here in Tokyo, haha. I don't have a special Christmas feeling (it is still too warm, yesterday it felt like spring in April), so I'll try to do it the japanese way this year, haha! (For those of you who don't know, Christmas time is dating time in Japan, you rather spend New Years with your family).Well, I managed to organize a Christmas Date for Kerstin and me on Dec, 25!! Remember the guy from the Shinjuku office I asked the phone number for? I asked if he has time to meet with two single girls and he said yes, and he will also bring another friend and hopefully it will become an enjoyable evening :-) Look forward to my upcoming posts!
Took this foto in a cat cafe a few weeks ago, she was wearing a cute santa hat!
I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR! HAVE A LOVELY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY, CHRISTMAS FOOD AND PRESENTS! Everything which I can't have this year, lol I WILL THINK OF YOU ALL IN FAR FAR AWAY TOKYO <333
Thank you for staying with me and Rainy Days the last year, this blog would not be anything without you and your lovely comments!



15 Kommentare:
oohh ich mag dasvoll mit den beleuchteten bäumen *-* bei dramen schwärm ich auch immer davon haha und wenn ich dan hierso die straßen in deutschland seh.. eeww xD
katzen café hab ich jetz noch nie was von gehört °_° laufen da echt katzen rum? ö,ö haha sieht voll niedlich aus mit der mütze xD
I HOPE you get the job this time! x] I'm quite looking forward to the day when you guys are gna go out on a date, btw that is so brave of you to call him. I think i would've dropped my phone before calling him. Update us on that plz ^^ fat cute cuddly cat ^__^ want to hug her.. We don't have cat/ pet cafe around here. Is there a rabbit cafe?
So many things! I'm sorry you didn't get the job in Shinjuku, but good luck with the next one! And I'm so glad that you have some fun plans for Christmas now too :D
Omg, I LOVE Tokyo Tower. It's like one of my favorite things in Japan. Congrats on so many followers too! I can only dream of ever getting that many, hahaha. Maybe someday :D
Nice christmas 2 everyone :))
Intersting Photos, I like all the lights!
oh my, die katze sieht super süß aus!! ^.^
glückwunsch und fröhliche weihnachten! :)
Da wir hier ja schon den 24. Dezember haben: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! : D
Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß bei dem Christmas Date am 25. Dez!!
(Ich werde meines heute Abend haben, also schön an Heiligabend. XD)
Die Follower-Funktion gibt es in meinem Template leider nicht und ich weiß auch nicht, wie ich die einfüge. : ( Comments gehen leider auch nur dadurch, dass ich die Einstellung auf "Pop-up" umgestellt habe. Hätte gerne beides, aber mit html kenne ich mich nicht so aus. Ich kann nur ein bestehendes Template mit eigenen Grafiken etc abändern.
Deswegen muss man mich wohl oder übel über das Dashboard hinzufügen.
Ich adde dich mal in meiner Blogliste! ^-^
Liebe Grüße aus Osaka (noch Takatsuki...) !!
Ich wünsche dir schöne Weihnachten! Feier schön und genieße die Erfahrung, wie man in Japan Weihnachten feiert. Liebe Grüße Jenny
PS: Hier gibt es diese Jahr weiße Weihnachten (hast du aber wahrscheinlich schon gehört).
awww... cute cat!!!! :3
Merry Christmas!!!
Jetzt ist es soweit, es geht hier auch gleich los mit Bescherung und so!
Allerdings sind wir so eingeschneit, dass wir heute garnicht zu Verwandten fahren können. Sei froh, dass du die unangenehmen Seiten dieses Schnees nicht miterlebst! :)
Ich habe aber ein paar Bilder gemacht und in mein Livejournal gestellt, damit du mal sehen kannst wie es hier aussieht!
Ich hoffe du hast ein paar schöne Tage! Und hoffentlich kommt auch bald mein Paket an. Ob wohl nur der deutsche Flugverkehr vom Winter betroffen ist? Jedenfalls weiß ich noch gar nicht ob am Dienstag auch mein Flieger nach Nürnberg geht...
Bis daaahann!
;__; ich vermisse dich auch dolle;o; wäre toll jetzt mit dir ins relax zu gehen und gemütlich ein Kaffee zu trinken oder so..;0;
Die Katze ist sowas von süß!!!*/////*
If everything goes well, as planned, I'll go to Tokyo sometime next summer ^^
If there are some problems *cough*money*cough*, then I'll have to wait longer! ^___^
I definitively want to meet you! :DD So I'll let you know ★
Hope something works out soon. Had to laugh at that cat photo, very funny :-)
Oh ja, das wär einfach super!!! :-))) Ich freu mich schon so dich wiederzusehen!! XDD
Yeah, me too. I should apply at TGI, lol. Yeah, I was invited to go to a cat cafe weeks ago, but I still did not post about it, haha! The cat was very popular! Why not try to get Mii-chan to wear a Santa Hat?
Hello fellow NRW'er! First time coming to your blog und es gefällt mir! Sieht sehr gut und schön aus! Looks like the Japanese know how to celebrate Christmas! It all looks incredibly festive!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen