Hey, are you having a nice weekend?? Mine started yesterday evening, we had a class meeting in a cocktail bar, and it was so much fun! My Japanese teacher is the best :-) (@ theotherview If you're reading this entry, many greetings from him!) I had to leave at midnight, and since the music was so loud inside, my voice was so hoarse :-)) Before going to the bar, Lara and me went to (in our opinion) best sushi bar in Düsseldorf for having dinner. It costs a whole fortune, but is definitely the best you can get here. I've tried so many sushi bars until now and have been to Japan so often, that I can say and distinguish good from bad sushi XD Have some pictures and get hungry! (I do!)
The salmon menu was mine!
Futomaki - it was a challenge eating them without producing a mess, cause they are really huge, you can't just put it into your mouth at once XDDD
Argh, I want to eat there again, maybe next week?? I got my first salary though, but I should save it for Japan ;) My money I am hardworking for... XD
The new layout is in process, but it can still take a while! I also can't wait to say good bye to this ugly standard layout, sorry blogspot, hahahaha!
Another cool blogger is holding an awesome giveaway, make sure you enter!! Jessi's Giveaway!!!!



19 Kommentare:
Ohh my YUMM XD. looks delicious! :P i love sushii xx
Oishii sou! I love sushi, this looks great! <3
you know, I haven't tried sushi yet! *shame* We're going to eat at a Japanese restaurant after the exams, hope to try them. Looking forward to the new layout!
ahh i wanna try raw fish :3
What an amazing meal! My dinner was awful tonight. I need to find a place like that sushi bar.
I'm glad you had fun!
PS - Tell your mom I sometimes wonder if my mom visits me. She was a smoker and two or three times I haved smelled stale cigarette smoke in my house. But no one here smokes. It is very strange.
hi du^^
also ich studiere nich, bin noch schülerin^^'
aba mein freund Danny studiert Modernes Japan an der HHU, sicherlich kennst du ihn irgendwie^^
Ich werd dich mal gleich adden :3
Omg that looks so yummy~!
I love sushi ^-^!
Congrats on your 1st salary!
Good luck with your job, have a great week!<3
Oho, vielen Dank für die Grüße ^-^
Liebe Grüße zurück, wenn du ihn das nächste Mal siehst
Und das Sushi sieht so lecker aus, wir hatten in letzter Zeit immer nur das ausm Supermarkt XD Aber selbst das ist hier annehmbar.
Freu mich auf dein neues Layout ^-^
That looks delicious! I would love some sushi right now!
Congratulations on your first salary as well =)
hi dear!!! ^O^
yeah, i was missing, i know hahaha
I use to be on facebook because it is funny, xD but well, i was very busy with my exams
omg! that food is great!!!
i am eating badly since january -.- i have lost 6 kilos!! -_________- (it was because my examsn ¬¬) yeah, i know, i have to eat better, >.<
i am waiting forward to your new layout hahaha sure it will be very cute!! ^_^
that sushi looks delish.. makes me want to go eat some now >_<
aww~it looks so YUMMY ö_ö=
looking forward to seeing your new layout
Haahaa oversized sushi is SO difficult! I'm a total slob when it can't fit in my mouth, lol
Oh my goodness, my stomach is growling just by looking at that wonderful sushi! :D
suuuushi *__*
haha ich stell mir die challenge ziemlich lustig vor xD
ja ich arbeite im restaurant :) allerdings nur hinterder theke xD
ich bekomm auch immer essen *-* der beste vorteil bei so ner arbeit höhö xD
und danke für den tipp wegen der lippen! ;)
I love salmon and tuna nigiri :D
Also, I tagged you for a blog award if you’re interested! http://chocomintbubblegum.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-blog-award.html
homemade sushi are the best! yours look great.. i love te-maki sushi XD
sooo süß das neue Layout *-*
This also looks delicious, but I can imagine that not as good as here in Japan :-) I am sure when you get here for your working holiday, you will enjoy so much food here. Maybe we can introduce you to some nice restaurant when you are here. :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen