So, today my first giveaway ended! I want to thank everyone who participated, I hope you are all excited as I am right now, typing these lines to you. The winners have been drawn, and I ensure you that the drawing was absolutely random and fair. I never expected it to become that big, honestly I wanted it to be a little game for my first 25 followers only! Now, that there are over 100 entries, 6 winners seem a bit less. I wished you all could win. XDD
Now to the lucky winners!! The first three entries would win handmade automatically. Congratulations to:
Rena from Rainbow Briteness
Sonia from Last Minute Madness
StrawB3rr3 from Pre-Concience
And two other randomly drawn winners will win handmade items, too! Congrats to:
The big winner of the giveaway is:
Riechan from Riechanster
Congratulations!!!!!! You won the loot!
I will mail you because of the shipping addresses. For the handmade item winners: it may take a while for me to send your items, since I have only finished 3 pieces yet. But I am working on that asap, so expect it within the next two weeks! Also important: I will give you 3 days from now on to mail me to confirm you want the items and of course your shipping address, if you don't I will choose other random winners! (Sounds hard, but I want to avoid waiting for response too long:-)
For all of you who didn't win, there will be other giveaways soon. I hope you will participate again. Please go on supporting me and my blog, you guys are awesome!



18 Kommentare:
Ooh...I love! :-) thanks thanh thao! :-)
oh my GOD!!!! * squeaaaaaaaaaal*
Teeheeeheeheeheeeee ^^ *very big grin* you just made my weekend ^^ (and probably my whole week ^^) thankyou for having this great giveaway! and I'm looking forward to see what handmade items you are going to make! thankyou!!!
congrats to the winners :3
gratz!! :D
Congratulations to the winners. I am quite jealous of you all haha!
congrats to the winners :)
congrats everyone ^^
thank you very much Thanh :) have a great day^^
Congratulations!!!!! the winners
Well done to everyone who won! Enjoy your prezzies!
comgrats to the winner ^____^
congratulations to all the winners!
Eeee so excited! Thank you very much! Congratulations to the other winners as well :)
x
Congrats to everyone!
Ah~ Congrats to all the winners! :D
congratulation for the winners....
I have something for you in my blog
come check it :P
I am behind in blog reading but congrats to all the winners! =D
Kommentar veröffentlichen