Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

"The Brilliant Green"

The post about the visit to Konpira-san has to wait a little bit, today I want to intoduce you to one of my favourite japanese bands called "The Brilliant Green". Actually, I got the name of my blog "Rainy Days Never Stays" from one of their songs I love so much. Lately I have started to listen to their songs again and realized how much I missed them.

The Brilliant Green formed in 1997 and consist of three members: Kawase Tomoko (vocals), Matsui Ryo (electric/lead guitar) and Okuda Shunsaku (bass). Tomoko is also known as a solo artist called Tommy Heavenly6 or Tommy February.



"Rainy Days Never Stays" music video from 2002

I wish I had her hair :-)
Isn't she lovely?? She is holding Gundam 00's mascot (since they made the series opening theme), called Haro!

I really recommend their songs!

If you have time, listen to them on youtube! :-))

That's it for today, good night!
(I'll have my first working day on Saturday! Had the introduction on Wednesday XDD Anyway, I am so excited.)

EDIT: Join Amonousagi's awesome giveaway:  You can win 10 lovely rings!

11 Kommentare:

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Good luck on Saturday! I have not tried the Kinder line of chocolate--I don't think I've seen them. But now I'll be on the lookout for them.

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

hey thanks so much! i was looking for new jap music :D just my luck! will give it a listen to right away <3

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm glad you posted again ^^!

I never heard about that band, but I'll give it a try since they seem really good, and her hair is so nice <3

Have a great week :D!

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

i havent heard the band before but i love her hair too ^^

Shana hat gesagt…

I love The Brilliant Green! And I also love Tomoko-san! <3 My favorite song is "Stand by Me", is sooo lovely! And I love with all of my heart the song "Hey my Friend", that Tomoko-san made as Tommy Heavenly6.
"Rainy Days Never Stays" is also amazing! One of my favorites!
Kisses for you. ♥

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

The lead singer is so cute looking and has such a nice voice. *^_^* I haven't heard of this band yet so thank you for the introduction! And good luck on your first day of work!!

Valerie hat gesagt…

Tommy February!! She did the song from Paradise Kiss! I loved it!! Forgotten all about her... might have to check her (and the group) out again ^^
thanks!
Good luck with your work!

someone hat gesagt…

I like Tomoko so much!

Jenny hat gesagt…

OMG I used to be HOOKED on their music!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I listened to them when I was younger, my taste in music is different now, but they are a very great group.

Now I know where your blog title comes from!

Vanessa hat gesagt…

She's so cute :3
I love her hair too

Kommentar veröffentlichen