A miracle happened! My ipod came back to life! It has been dead for about 3 days, and yesterday, the display went back to normal! I still can't believe it, I am just too happy to express it in proper words! Maybe it was broken because of the cold, I've heard that electronic devices can react quite sensitive the the cold. Anyways, I hope it will stay with me just a little bit longer (^0^).
I've been thinking about how to make this blog much more interesting, and I came up with a little game. If you want, you can participate, if not I will participate only myself :-) The idea is to ask me to post a picture about any aspect of my life that you are curious about. It can be anything and as it is manageable for me, I will make the foto and post it (as soon as my new battery arrives). As I said, if you are interested, requests are welcome! If not, I will think about it myself, what you might find interesting. At first, I thought about doing this game once in a month. I hope this will bring me a little bit closer to my readers, and that you get to know more about me. :-)
Just a random remark: today my friend thought it was time for another fortune cookie, and here is what was in mine: "It always pays leading things to their end". Maybe this is sign that I will gain a good grade with my graduation paper??? What do you think? XD
Freitag, 12. Februar 2010
Miracles do happen... and a new Game
happiness, meme
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



7 Kommentare:
Definitely a good grade!!! That is lucky about the iPod. Mine has frozen a few times, but never shut down the way yours did.
How about a picture of your favorite study spot at home? So we can see where the paper is coming to life. =)
Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm glad to hear that your iPod came back to life haha! That's good luck.
Hmm, let's see a picture of your current favorite item, or some item in your favorite color?
hahaha, congratulations 4 your ipod!
in fact,i have to find my ipod because i don´t remember where i had put it. T_T and i have been without it since 1 month ago!! (i think i haven´t lost it ....i hope so!!)
ok, what about something about your career? or your classroom?
Hi, new reader here!
I'm happy to hear about your ipod ^-^
what about a picture of you room? :3
thank you so much for following me too ^^
Yay to your iPod coming back to life! 8D Yes, that is a good sign of a great grade to come for you! Love your idea of that little game. Maybe post stuff that makes you smile? :D
Happy V-Day to you, too! I haven't been to Euro Disney yet. Maybe some day! ;)
Thanks everyone for your response to the game!
I will give my best to catch up with all the requests, and posting fotos! It will be fun! :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen