Sorry guys for not posting for a while! I was quite busy writing my graduation paper, now I have already 15 pages, that's half of the minimum requirement! I will try to write some more pages in the next days. Since the deadline is still far away (April 18, but that's a sunday, so I have to hand it in on April 16), I can allow myself to have some freetime in between. XDD
I usually begin using the facial foam from Kracie, which I bought in Japan. It is really good (with peach essence, hmmm), then I use the lotion I got from my doctor. I used to take facial lotion from Lush, too (called Celestial), but it's gone by now and I just didn't buy another one yet, hahaha! I don't use any make-up, just some face powder to prevent my face from being shiny! :-)
The two little round things are my favourite lipbalms from Lush, the pink one is the japanese version of "Honey Trap", the black one is the German version of "Chocolate Whipstick". I really recommend both!
"Smitten" is my favourite handlotion from Lush! It is marzipain scented, so yummy! :-)) Makes your hand really soft and nice scented. Last but not least, "Palmers Cocoa Butter", I have very dry skin after bathing. :-(
For all of you who want to take a look at Lush's awesome products, click here. I am sure you will become Lush addicts, too! XDDDD
Okay, I hope this post wasn't that boring for you! The next posts will be more interesting! For the weekend I have planned something great with a friend, and I cannot wait sharing it with you! Please look forward. :-)



4 Kommentare:
Oh it's nice to learn about what product you think are useful and good. Thank you for sharing this^^
Thank you so much for sharing your favorite products! I like cocoa butter too. =)
You don't need makeup!
Thanks for sharing <3
I've gotta try some of them :3
Peach essenceee hmmm I want! xD
Kommentar veröffentlichen