Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010

Baking and audrey's giveaway

 I am going to make the cake now! If I manage, I will edit some fotos here later. If not, then tomorrow!

Some other news:

audrey is having a Saint Valentine's Giveaway! Those who want to have the chance of winning a beautiful pair of handmade earrings, please enter! The rules are simple and there is the possibilities of extra entries!

Okay, off to baking now:-)

7 Kommentare:

Ricademus hat gesagt…

I am confused. Why are you baking if you cannot share it with ME??? Haha, jk of course. I can't wait to see the pictures! =)

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I am looking forward to the photos!! I love food photos hehe^^

And thanks for sharing the giveaway^^

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Hallo,
hihiii, grad lese ich, dass du auch etwas backen möchtest! :D Da bin ich auch schon total gespannt. Danke für dein Kommi <3<3<3
Wie laufen im Moment deien Arbeiten so? ^-^

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Looking forward to the pics!

MJ hat gesagt…

i am looking forward to the pics!!! ^___^

Jenny hat gesagt…

Have fun baking!!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Everyone!

Thank you for nice comments!
I am sorry again I can't post any pictures this time, because my camera broke! Be sure to see pictures the next time i bake something. Maybe for Valentine's? :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen