We got our Christmas tree just two days ago! It is a small one, about 120 cm tall. My sister and me decorated and there are already some present under it! More are surely to come soon.
Montag, 14. Dezember 2009
Our Christmas Tree
christmas
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



6 Kommentare:
Oh yay~! Your got your tree^^ It's a very cute tree, it's natural style without being sheared. Our tree also has some presents already, but this year we agreed to spend less money ^^
we still have to decorate our tree!!! :S
loves
@さらまり
Thanks, I love our tree very much! We also agreed not to buy that much this year, only little stuff and some money, becuase there are not really things i wish for this year. I've got everything I need. And with the money i can save up for my next trip to Japan XDDDD
@Toothfairy
Thank you for commenting!
Have much fun decorating your tree!
I would like to become your follower and read your blog, if you don't mind!
I like your decorations. Our tree is in the stand, but not decorated yet!
@RicAdeMus
Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. We get our tree very early every year, because we want to keep it as long as possible.
And for decorations, we want to keep it simple. There are actually also many light on this tree, but because of the flash of the camera, one cannot see it very good.
Have much fun decorating your tree!
Kommentar veröffentlichen