I can't believe it, it has been snwoing for two days now. The snow looks so beautiful, and I really enjoy watching out of the window atm, because it is really rare to have snow here in the region where I live. I was so hoping for a white Christmas, maybe it will still be white in a few days. The weather forecast said it will be become milder, though.... The first picture shows the park in my neighbourhood and the second was made outside when I was going home from a Christmas party.
Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009
It's snowing!
christmas, happiness
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



6 Kommentare:
Those are really beautiful snow photos, I like the second one alot. So many snowflakes flying in the air ^^
I too often take the white christmases in MN for a given, I should be more aware that snow is not common actually haha
I love the pictures! I think while I was shoveling today someone took pictures of our dog in the snow. If they turned out I'll post them. =)
It's snowing here too, I like it, when I'm warm at home, but I hate it, when I need to get to work, and all the buses are not going anywhere, and the roads are slippery and dirty and all!
loves
@さらまり
I'm glad you like the pics! They were more or less randomly taken.
Snow is very beautiful when you are sitting at home, but when your outside... today we really had a chaos in town with public transport and accidents. The other side of winter :-(
Due to weather forecast, the snow will be gone until Christmas... Too bad.
@RicAdeMus
I'm glad you like the pictures! I am actually no great photographer :-))
Oh, pics from your dog would be lovely! I'd like to see them, so post away! XD
@Toothfairy
I know exactly what you mean! Today, we had really awful train and bus delay, I didn't even make it to university on time. There was snow and mud everywhere on the streets, that I nearly slipped...
Kommentar veröffentlichen