



I spent the day in Fankfurt (a big city about 2 hours away by car) today, strolling over the Christmas Market there, doing some shopping and running anway from my actual thing to do, namly my presentation paper for my graduation thesis. I promised to send my prof my material until the end of this week. Looks like I need to do a night shift after posting, oh no...
Anyway, have some pictures from Frankfurt!
Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009
A Day in Frankfurt
christmas
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



8 Kommentare:
Wow, what beautiful pictures, it looks like a lovely city.
Oh a presentation paper for graduation! That sounds so time consuming >< I hope it will all go well for you ^^
Sara
Thank you so much for your support. It really helps to know there are people wishing you good luck while doing something very exhausting and also important. :-)
Frankfurt is indeed a lovely city! I would like to go there again soon.
Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures.
I hope to visit Germany, but I don't have any plans right now. My grandfather was from a town called Notsen or Nutzen--I think, my dad didn't talk about it much.
Take care!
@RicAdeMus
I am glad you like the pictures. They are just randomly chosen :-)
Really? so your ancestors were actually from Germany? That't so cool. What a pity that I don't know the town where they are from.
Do you actually speak German, too?
Schöne Fotos ^^
Oh du warst in Frankfurt :D Vielleicht sieht man sich irgendwann mal in der Stadt, ich lebe in Frankfurt ^^
oh man ich vermisse frankfurt :)
@Ribbonlicious
Oh, wirklich? Dann sollten wir uns unbedingt mal treffen! Wenn ich das nächste Mal da bin, sage ich Bescheid!
Frankfurt ist eine sehr schöne Stadt!
Von Düsseldorf aus nur 2 Stunden mit dem Auto :-)
@Sine
Danke für deinen Kommntar!
Hast du in Frankfurt gelebt? :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen