Samstag, 5. Dezember 2009

Christmas Baking




I decided to do some Christmas Baking and here I proudly present the results! For those of you who don't follow my livejournal, I still didn't give up on it and try to post the same things on both blogs :-) The cookies I made were simple butter cream cookies with marzipan filling and milk chocolate cover. Very delicious, I already shared some with my friends:-)

4 Kommentare:

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I saw this on your LJ too hehe^^ It's a smart idea to cross post it!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

さらまり

I think it is a good idea, too! But it is double the amount of work XDD

Gio Ve hat gesagt…

Ohayoo! Ogenki desuka?
I arrived here just surfing, but I think I’ll be coming back again from time to time.
Best wishes from an Estonian living in Italy

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

Pilland

Thank you for following! I am fine! You read my blog after returning from surfing? I would be tired then XDD Anyway, nice to meet you!

Kommentar veröffentlichen