Hello friends, my gosh it's been a while! I can't believe I've neglected this blog for such a long time! Still don't know how to solve the problem, as always life and work have been too busy!
But otherwise I'm quite fine. My winter vacation has been approved at work and I plan to go to America to visit my friends Ande and Ashley, pray that I can grab one of our staff tickets in about two weeks time! But as an organized person I mostly have a plan B, lol :)
I thought I can just share some fotos for now from the last months, some of those you might have seen on Instagram already! If you want you can follow me there under Tokyorainydays :)
Last but not least I started to follow bunny mama at Instagram, you know my love for cuteness and ever time a bunny post from her is up I could roll on the ground cause its super cuuuuuuuute :)
Stay tuned my friends ( I wonder if there are still followers here at blogspot cause I haven't updated for ages...)


















7 Kommentare:
schön das du wieder bloggst das freut mich total. Das Bild von dir und Lötti ist so nielidhc *^* <3<3<3<3 Und der Kuchen den du mit Theresa gegessen hast sieht ja toll aus! Wo gab es den denn? Alles liebe. Vielleicht magst du bei mir ja auch einen Kommentar schreiben. Würde mich sehr freuen <3<3<3
Sui <3<3<3<3
Its great to see you posting, but I need to save this post for later. I feel queasy and the food..well, it is not a good time fo rme to look at food. But i wanted to at least say hi!!!
happy you are back again! <333 *__* the picture of you and lotti is such a cute picture!
I AM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yay a post! I'm glad that you are well!
Ohhh you met up with Grace! It's just interesting to me when I see bloggers hang out with each other especially when I didn't know that they knew each other.
Wow, die Bilder sind alle so süß <3
Was für eine Polaroid kamera benutzt du, wenn ich fragen darf? Ich will mir schon eeewig eine kaufen, aber irgndwie kenne ich mich da gar nicht aus. X__X
Schöne Fotos ♥
Bunnymamas Account ist echt toll, ich liebe Rambo und Eddy. Die beiden sind so süß!!! ♥♥♥
Und der Minionfilm war echt klasse, freue mich, wenn er auf BluRay rauskommt!!! :)
Das Kigurumi sieht so süß aus, ich will auch sowas *-*
Ich schreibe dir bald wieder zurück, die Tage ists grad etwas stressig, weil wir viel zu tun haben. Unser neues Wohnzimmer kommt demnächst und wir haben noch so viel zu machen...
Liebe Grüße
Kommentar veröffentlichen