Hey guys, it's been a while!!! I've been doing fine, except for having much work to do as always lol. I thought that until I have solved the problem with blogger concerning uploading photos I will post from my my iPhone from now on, to not let my beloved blog die XD How do you like that?
So the last few weeks a lot of things were going on, I have been to London to visit my sis there for three days, I've come to further progress with my scrapping, my American friend Ande was here for visit, I have bought my new dream handbag, I baked like tons of Macarons, the last four days my friends Happyberry and her husband have been here as well, oh we spend such a lovely time ;)
Let the photos speak, some of those I have posted on Instagram and Twitter already, but enjoy nevertheless!
I hope I can show you my Disneyland photos soon ;) See you!!











20 Kommentare:
Aaaww so ein Smartphone ist wirklich was tolles^^ Deine Maccarons sind einsame Spitze, wirklich! Soo lecker^^ Wie gesagt, irgendwann wenn nix mehr klappt bei mir, eröffne ich ein Café und du machst Maccarons : D
Die Scrappingbilder von Japan sind so schön*__*
die macarons sehen ja hammer aus :>
kawaii-blog.org
wirklich tolle bilder ~
Ui ein neuer Eintrag!!!
Die Macarons sind sooooooooooooooo toll, wir lieben sie ♥ Es war wirklich schön bei euch, schade, dass die Zeit so schnell rumging. Aber hey wir sehen uns ja nächste Woche bereits wieder!! :)
Liebe Grüße
Wow, the macarons looks amazings!!!
"I'm alive...and so are you!" --Bill Murray, in Scrooged :)
You've become an excellent baker. Your macarons look very professional.
So glad to see you posting again! Your photos are amazing! The macaroons are *drool*
Ja ich möchte nicht mehr ohne mein smartphone sein :) Es ist wirklich super praktisch ;) Sorry auch dass ich so spät erst auf die Kommentare antworte!
Vielen Dank, ich werde sie auch weiterhin perfektionieren!!
Danke danke ;)
Nach dem was ich bis jetzt als Feedback bekam sind sie wohl auch recht lecker haha
Ja ich versuche irgendwie den Blog am leben zu halten hahaha!!
Es war ganz toll euch auch in Berlin getroffen zu haben!!! Ich vermisse euch ganz dolle
Thank you!!! I will keep on baking
Oh I didn't know about that famous quote, it just popped up in my mind wheni was writing the last post
I hope that someday you'll be here again so that I can let you try my Macarons ;)
Thank God for letters!!! Actually I enjoy writing letters more than blogposts lol ;)
*bump* Please post something soon! (Demanding I know!:P)
your hair looks great both short and long, it must grow quick and I love your scrap book!
Sorry I've been neglecting this blog for such a long time!! It's just... Life and work have been too busy for me to blog! But I'll do my best to keep this blog alive!
Thank you!! It grows really fast!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen