Hi friends, finally I can post again for you! I know it is a lame excuse, but I was just too busy! Ever since my return from Japan I was working non stop and I was tired most of the time (because of my pollen allergy I have to take medication regularly). So there was just no time for anything, I couldn't post, I couldn't meet my friends, I didn't have time for my hobbies. Maybe many of you share my experience how it was like as a student, where I was so carefree but had no money but now as I have a work life I have money but absolutely no time, lol.
So my 26th birthday was very relaxing, just went to the cinema with my brother and later we had a family dinner, and I got mostly money and cosmetics as presents. So turning one year older made no difference at all, just as all the years before. Well, maybe you already know that I'll always stay 22 :)
I made myself a big present: a new Iphone 5!! So now I'm also a smart phone user! I already downloaded all the necessary apps, so feel free to add me at whatsapp, intstagram, drawsome and what not, hahaha!! Maybe I can try and post more now since I've also got a blogger app which allows me to post from everywhere, let's see.
My new Baby decorated with stickers I got from Happy Berry for my birthday :)
I'll treat my new phone like a raw egg, lol
Macarons I made for my colleagues at work. I had birthday so I wanted to bring something good and I received very positive feedback!!! *so happy*
A little preview to this years Japans pics :) (Foto taken in Marugame, Shikoku)
Puri with Nene, Happy Berry and her husband in Tokyo :)
Starting next time I will upload picures from Japan so stay tuned!! Don't worry, I won't make you wait that long again for the next post!




16 Kommentare:
I MISS your blogposts! Hope you have more time to post soon! :) Get some rest also.. pollen can be very obnoxious!
http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/
Ohhh, how nice!! XD -- I'm turning 26 myself as well this year. [In my case I think I'm forever 21!!] About time I get myself a smart phone too, me thinks.. Hmm. >_<
Have you tried using the blogger app on your phone? :P
Das kenn ich zu gut! Viel arbeiten, keine Zeit - Viel Zeit, kein Geld! :'D Jaja,.... leider ist es so! Ich erhoffe mir trotzdem irgendwann in Zukunft beides irgendwie zu haben! Also viel Zeit und Geld! :) Oh Iphone 5! x3 Kaufe ich mir demnächst vielleicht auch :D
Ich hoffe Japan hat Spass gemacht... bei mir ist es in drei Wochen endlich so weit! Wuhuu! :3
At 27 you'll be a real adult, so enjoy this year. :)
Our cherry blossoms hit their peak last week, they were beautiful (before the wind and rain wrecked them). Busy is understandable. My excuse for being absent is poor health, it's been a long month. :(
Alles Gute und Liebe nachträglich!! *__* <333333
Ich liebe die Bilder und richtig tolle Macarons!! Sehen sehr sehr gut aus!
Aw such cute photos I wanna see more from your trip!!
You got an iPhone 5 before I did!! XDD
I'm so happy we can stay in touch more quickly ~~
I am feeling like you at the moment.. I think I need a work break so I can concentrate on my final studies.....
Ich schaffe das ja auch nicht wirklich endlich mal Bilder zu posten. Bin jeden Tag so müde und kaputt, dass ichs kaum noch schaffe, was im Haushalt zu machen - geschweige denn ins Netz zu gehen oder zu Bloggen. Ich hoffe, die Phase bessert sich demnächst noch ein bischen.
Hübsches Phone und tolle Sticker :DDD
Liebe Grüße ♥
Oh you really missed me??? Now I feel even more sorry for not having blogged for so long hahahaha!
Yeah I'm really thinking about getting a pollen therapy, I'mso sick of taking meds!
Yeah, I waited like 5 years before getting a smart phone and I must say they are quite useful!!! :) And they can be addicting! :)
I will try the new blogger soon, hopefully it will work :)
Tja leider ne!!! Aber man muss versuchen das Beste daraus zu machen!! :) Ic kann da siphone 5 nur empfehlen es ist richtig super!! :) Dann können wir auch immer whatsappen ;)
Ich wünsch dir schon mal viel Spaß in Japan, ich weiß ja genau wie sehr das Land Leuten wie uns fehlt, von daher genieße es!! <3
Nooooo, I want to stay a minor forever, lol. But yeah, I gotta try to make the best out of this, hahaha!!
That's what the japanese love so about their cherry blossoms, they are so beautiful but just for a short period of time, so they know to acknowledge it even more. I'm so envious you have cherry blossoms in your garden!!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon!! :) Get some rest!
Danke danke!! :) Die Macarons waren geschmacklich auch schon gut, nur leider nicht ganz so schön von der Form. Ja, ich weiß ich bin Perfektionistin! XDDD
Thank you honey you will very soon!! :)
Yeah I'm so happy I finally got an Iphone, it really makes keeping in touch easier!! Lets write lots of messages! :)
Yeah I also feel like I need a break urgently!! Need to get outta here to visit you in FL
Das ist ganz schlimm, oder?? Ich komme irgendwie zu gar nix mehr... immer nur arbeiten arbeiten arbeiten. Dazu kommt noch meine Pollenallergie, durch die Medikamente bin ich immer so müde und lustlos. Aber naja da muss ich durch. Ich hoffe auch dass bei dir bald Besserung einkehrt!! :)
Danke, und was die Sticker angeht, wir haben einen guten Geschmack, gell?? :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen