Hey it is time for the long awaited fotos from my last trip to JP! I know many of you have waited for them, but don't expect too much, lol. I took fotos of the usual things, and only show you the nice ones! I spare you the embarrassing and ugly ones. XDDD The first two days was just arriving, little shopping and seeing our friends for lunch, so just relaxing stuff!! I try to upload the fotos chronologically, so have fun!
With my travel mate K, one of my best and oldest friend!! (We've known each other for over 12 years now, which is more than half of our life btw) Here we were waiting for our seperate flights! I spare you the pics from our arrival at Narita... XD
First Food at TGI
We Love TGI <3 p="">
The first Puris :)
Some first Gets
And we do Love Matcha!!! :)
The next day K made my hair, I loved that so much!! :)
Gosh how long my hair WAS...
Our beloved Baskin Robbins ice-cream, we tried some limited flavours like Red Velvet Cake, Milk Tea and Scones, and Cookie Cheesecake!!
My old apartment where I used to live half a year in Tokyo :)
Saizeria Food
MY BELOVED STARBUCKS GREENTEA LATTE
AND MY EVEN MORE BELOVED MATCHA FRAPPUCHINO XD
Owls in my favourite quarter Ikebukuro (fukuro means either bag or owl in japanese)
There is cuteness everywhere in JP XD
I've missed Ikebukuro soooooo much!
And we bought tickets for Disneyland!!!
Next post: TOKYO DISNEYLAND!!! Don't miss it! :)
3>


24 Kommentare:
Whaaaaaaaaa endlich Bilder (*/////*) ich kenne manche zwar schon aber trotzdem toll und das Essen sieht sooo lecker aus (;//;)
You look so happy in your Japan photos, it makes me smile :D
Oh gott da bekommt man ja Hunger. ^_^
danke für dein liebes kommi *__* die bilder von japan sind klasse und oh my god *__* wenn du wüsstest wie gern ich diesen matcha frappuchino probieren würde!!!! den matcha latte den wir mal zusammen getrunken haben liebe ich total :D
btw ab 1.7. hab ich mit thi meine eigene wohnung. ich will mal probieren das ich ein schlafsofa kaufe dann könntest du uns mal besuchen kommen irgendwann xDDD
You and your green tea. I totally understand your love for it!
Wirklich tolle Bilder <33 Bin schon auf die anderen gespannt. ^^
It's great to have such a good friend to travel with. Did it feel odd to see your old apartment???
I MISSS JAPAAANNN :-(
Ja und bald kannst du das auch alles sehr erleben, du wirst es lieben ;)
Haha that's maybe because I'm the happiest whenever I'm on travel specially in JP ;)
Yeah when I was in NY I had Green Tea Frappuchino every day, even though it was winter and cold outside lol! I can't wait to have some with you in FL <3
Es gibt nix besseres als Food Pics ;) fotografiere ich auch am Liebsten!
Ja also ich liebe diese Masken, sie sind für jeden Hauttypen und es gibt gefühlte 100 Sorten haha. Da sie auch nur 105 Yen das Stück kosten habe ich mir einen ganzen Päcken davon mitgenommen ;)
Ikebukuro ist einer meiner Lieblingsorte in Tokyo, werde mal auf deinem Blog vorbeischauen ;)
Danke danke! Die Haare sind seit ein paar Wochen ab ;)
Cool dass ich dich von Matcha überzeugen konnte! Nächstes Mal trinken wir wieder was zusammen!
Oh ich würde sich sehr gerne mal besuchen kommen, vlt klappt's im Sommer? Ich halte dich auf dem Laufenden ;)
The Love of my life is either Green Tea or Japan or both lol
Ahhh wie schön auf eine Gleichgesinnte zu treffen ;) Matcha ist ja leider nicht für jedermann, darum freue ich mich umso mehr wenn es jemand mag und zu schätzen weiß!
Du hast auch mal in Ike gewohnt? Dann hast du bestimmt wie ich immer Heimweh ;)
Danke ich hoffe ich kann eure Erwartungen erfüllen ;)
Well it was a bit odd but it also felt good to see that place again where so much has happened! Someday I'd love to live there again ;)
ME TOO! More with each day ;)
Oh danke! ^_^
Ja gut zu wissen, dann werde ich mir nächstes mal auch so welche holen und ausprobieren. (⌒-⌒; )
Thank you!! I got it cut while I was staying with my friends in Shikoku! Still have to post a picture of my new hair but lately I'm not feeling too well cause of my heavy pollen allergy...
Die sind wirklich super, es gibt die verrücktesten Sorten, dieses Mal fand ich welche mit Süßigkeitenduft XDD
Waaas? (≧∇≦)Wie toll!! ^_^ ♡
It is really everywhere, and I love that!! XDDD
Thank you so much!! Actually my hair did seem to take on curls easily, my friend jsut needed under 10 minutes ;)
Kommentar veröffentlichen