Hey friends, I've been back from my trip to Japan for a week now and finally find some time to tell you :) I'm still jet-legged, have been working non-stop since my return, the winter has come back and doesn't seem to leave Germany (it is snowing heavily while I write these lines), my 26th birthday is around the corner and I have soooo less time for all the things I wanna do. So this is pretty much everything which has been around me lately, I will soon start posting pictures from my trip which has been super awesome!! I met many new interesting people, went to Tokyo Disneyland, had reunions with long time no see friends and just enjoyed normal japanese lifestyle hahaha. I hope you're all doing alright!!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



6 Kommentare:
I'm glad you're home!! I've missed you and your posts <3
Aw welcome back home! Missed you tons! Glad you enjoyed yourself! Can't wait to see the pics!
( ^_^)/~~~ welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading your japan-post. ( ^ω^ )
ah ich freue mich auf deine kommenden Posts :3
Und da wir ja jetzt länger in Deutschland sind, können wir uns ja vielleicht doch endlich mal treffen :O :3
Welcome back! ^^
i cant wait to catch up with you! I still havent replied to ur letter, I'm so sorry! I will try and get it done soon :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen