I've negelcted the blog for quite some while and didn't realize so much time has passed again! I'm doing fine, work is good and still a few weeks before my holiday, I couldn't wish for more, maybe just some more time XD
Those of you who follow me on Facebook might have seen I'm obsessed lately with Macarons!! I've bought a cooking book, many new expensive kitchen supplies like a sugar thermometer, an electronic kitchen scale and what not to bake the Macarons, but my first five tries ended in a more or less desaster... But yesterday I finally managed to bake the perfect Macarons which made me so proud ;) All the hard work is rewarded. Yeah, some might say it doesn't matter how it looks like, the taste is more important, but I'm a perfectionist reagarding baking, and why not have the perfect looks and the delicious taste together, lol. So have some pictures!
This book helped me a lot, it teaches the basics!
Fresh from the oven, they look so simple, but believe me, those little monsters are hell difficult to bake! XD
To let them cool down I turned them over
With flash, the colour tone is about snow-white, I didn't buy any food coulouring yet.
You can't believe how happy I was when those little Macaron feet showed up! The feet are the most important Macarons caracteristics. On my first tries it always stayed flat...
Tomorrow I'll bake some more and then I'll also make the cream filling, still thinking about what filling to choose... Maybe a butter cream or a Mascarpone cream, or maybe both, lol. Baking really makes addicting, and I can't wait to let my friends try the delicious Macarons :)
About a week ago my colleage invited me home and she made an amazing traditional german cheesecake!
When we headed to work we were sooooo full XD
A few days ago I met up with my friend Kaddy, she was around in town so we definitely had to meet up! I had Matcha Latte :)
We did some Purikura and spend hours chatting at TenTen Cafe :) It was so good to see you Kaddy!
This is turning more and more into a food blog, lol but I hope you enjoyed all the fotos nevertheless! See you!



9 Kommentare:
Oh nein mein neues Bloglayout ist zu breit für dich!!! ;A; So ein Mist! Soll ich es wieder kleiner machen? ;_; Wie du sehen kannst, ist bei mir am Rand noch voll viel Platz... Ich hab aber auch ein Breitdisplay... Hach manno :(
Die Macarons sehen soooooooooo toll aus! Die sind dir echt perfekt gelungen! Hab ja schon viele selbstgemachte Macarons gesehen, aber die meisten sahen nich so toll wie deine aus. Ich bin sehr auf die fertigen mit Füllung gespannt! *.*
Süße Puris ♥ Bald sehen wir uns wieder ♥♥
Liebe Grüße
omg omg i love cheesecake so much DD: LOOKS SO GOOD!!!
Seriously would love to buy a German baking cookbook! My roommate in Nagoya was from Bavaria and he would always cook such good food! I miss his German cooking! XDD
Great job babe!
Aawww die Macarons sehen so toll aus (*v*)
Und der Kuchen auch (*///*) Ach ja die Puri..ich werd das ocs schon doll vermissen ;___;
Es war toll, dass ihr im TenTen wart^^
Wirklich tolle Puris und die Macaron sehen so lecker aus. *__*
Wo hast du denn die 'Form' für die Macaron her? Also diese Matte?
Kann mir vorstellen, dass diese Macarons schwer sind! o_o hast du dir aber echt was vorgenommen! Bei uns kann man eine Fertigpackung kaufen.... wollte das nämlich auch schon ausprobieren! Braucht man dafür spezielle Küchenutensilien?
oh man es sieht wirklich alles sooooo gut aus XD ich bekomm da echt hunger *__*
du musst mir mal das rezept verraten mit den macarons ;D
ich liebe backen so sehr ich weiß was du meinst :D hab am wochenende ja selber wieder fast bis mitternacht in der küche marathon backen gemacht^^
Man soll sich ja nicht selber loben, aber ich muss sagen dass sie wirklich gut schmecken, und allen denen ich es zum Probieren gegebn habe haben das bestätigt :) Ich muss nur noch Farbe besorgen dann kann ich auch bunte Macarons backen :)
Backen macht echt Spaß, ich gebe dir gerne das Rezept :) Und ich will deine Back-Ergebnisse sehen!!
the macarons looks so great so does the cheesecake :3
Thank you so much it was a lot of hard work XDDD
Kommentar veröffentlichen