Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

With Love from Japan

I got a huuuge surprise parcel from Japan again from my beloved friends :) It came so unexpectadly I was at first more shocked than surprised, lol. But very very happy at the end! :) Thank you so much for your kindness, you know me too well with my love for Rilakkuma XD I can't wait to see you all soon again! 

 The parcels content :)

 Mousepad, candle, haircomb and keychain <3 p="">

 A big heart cushion!

 A cozy blanket :)

A huuuuuge box for stuff :)

Another (Japan-related) post is coming up soon, this was just to share my joy with you, lol. I might really cry as I've just posted on fb about Tokyo Disneyland, but this time because I'm blessed with the best friends one can have.

20 Kommentare:

Natalie Mai hat gesagt…

Oh Rilakkuma ist so süß, was ein tolles Geschenk.

LG Nana

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

How adorable! :DD <33


It is so nice to have such great friends that live so far away but still cherish so very much!

Sami hat gesagt…

Aww so many cute gifts :)
You are a lucky girl!

http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

Shou hat gesagt…

Awww wie schön von deinen Freunden, so tolle Geschenke*_*
Viel Spaß in Tokyo Disneyland^^

miyalicious hat gesagt…

Wow, so tolle Geschenke *___* Ich hab auch gerade erst ein großes Päckchen aus Japan bekommen, aber das darf ich noch nicht öffnen.... XD

Ande hat gesagt…

So wonderful <3 I miss you and really wish I was visiting!! I will see you soon hopefully :3

Rick hat gesagt…

Your friends are very kind--and you inspire acts of kindness.

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

Uwaah~ Rilkkuma goodies again~ !! *_*



Surprise packages are just the best ever. :P


-pEpPeRoNi [ http://doublecheeseburger.blogspot.com ]

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Soooooooooooooooo toll <333 Voll die niedlichen Sachen!! Du hast echt so tolle Freunde in Japan ♥
Liebe Grüße

Miss Plaid Girl hat gesagt…

everything is so cute!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Mit Rilakkuma kann man mich immer glücklich machen!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah it is soo good to know I have lots of friends around the world who think of me despite the distance!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I really am and thankful for that!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Die wissen nun ganz genau was ich mag, hahahaha!!


Tokyo Disneyland der Ort an dem Träume wahr werden!! (Das ist der japanische Werbeslogan: Disneyland- 夢が叶う場所)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich würde das gar nicht aushalten wenn da in meiner Nähe ein großes Paket nur darauf wartet von mir geöffnet zu werden, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I miss you too mein Herzchen!!! I so wanna visit you in FL to go to Disneyland over there as well :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, that was so nice of you to say <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Surprise packages are the best, always filled with love and lots of cool goddies :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich war richtig geschockt weil das so tolle Sachen sind :) Ich hab bis jetzt wirklich viel Glück mit meinen Freunden gehabt, seht nur mal euch an <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It is I could squeal every time I hug the pillow, lol

Kommentar veröffentlichen