Hi there, I just wanted to post something again XD Not much is happening right now, it seems winter will be back the next couple of days so I'm looking forward to the chaos at work... not. Let's hope all of my planes will start without any problems. It is actually not the first time of having snow here in Germany, lol but as soon as it starts snowing there is chaos, why?????? People don't learn their lessons.
Anyways. Tomorrow the carnival season starts here, and as I'm not a fan of that celebrations I won't leave the house except for work ;) And I'm baking something for Valentines Day soon, and distribute that among my friends, hope it will turn out well. Oh yes, and I'm counting the days until my holiday, I am sooooo excited and really can't wait! Then I'll have loads of interesting stuff to post about :)
And to make this weird post even more random have some pictures.
I had a facial at home yesterday using these awesome masks from Pure Smile!! Next time I'm in Japan I've gotta bring tons of those back home.
Some of the letters I posted today :)
A perfect Latte Macchiato @Ten Ten Coffee, where Theresa works now!
The interior of Ten Ten is very chic!! :)
Okay, that's it! See you soon again!



7 Kommentare:
Es war so schön, dass ihr beide heute bei mir wart (*_*) Hat mich echt gefreut^^<3
Bei mir istauch nicht viel los, muss viel lernen wie immer (-.-); Können uns ja nächste Woche oder Ende dieser mal treffen :3
LG
Wie süßes Briefpaper! <33 Ich schreibe auch gerne Briefe mit meinen Freunden ^^
Uiii da ist mein Briefchen <33 Hab ihn grad bekommen und mich sehr darüber gefreut :3
Ja die Masken sind so toll, ich liebe die auch <3 Darum hatte ich sie damals auch bei dir bestellt :3 Werd mich in Japan ebenfalls damit eindecken. Das wird alles so toll, wenn wir da Shoppen gehen, ich sags dir!!!
Liebe Grüße <33
Oh Gott, ich hab soooo lange nix mehr gepostet, und auch meine Replys kommen alle viel zu spät... Aber es war toll bei dir im Ten Ten und ich komme sehr gerne wieder!! :)
Ich bring das immer aus Japan mit :) Da ich regelmäßig dahinfahre kann ich mich super gut mit solchen Sachen eindecken.
Schön dass du dich gefreut hast!! :) Aber lass dir ruhig etwas Zeit mit Antworten.
Ich bin erst durch deine Bestellung auf Pure Smile aufmerksam geworden, also danke nochmal dafür!! Ich werd mich in Japan wieder damit eindecken, muss dann für ne Weile reichen :) Bald, sehr bald, ich kanns kaum noch erwarten ;)
Thanh Thao,
Hi, I started a blog from this Spring. I will write it in Japanese public holiday. Please read it if it is convenient for you.
Take care of yourself,
Ayumi
Kommentar veröffentlichen