Omg, I think I am the latest with writing a New Years Post! I had to work since 12/26 with only one day off in between, so there was simply not much time left to blog or be online, but I will catch up with everyone soon, and I still have to post my gets from Japan and the last fotos from my trip to Kagawa, so you can look forward to many more pics!! But first:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY READERS!! May all your wishes come true and please stay healthy and happy!
So my New Years Eve was very unspectacular, I had to work and just watched DVD and a little bit of the fireworks in our neighbourhood, and that was it. I've never been a geat fan of celebrating the end of the year, lol. But I'm always looking forward to the New Years Sale some days later!! I'll share some of my new sale gets and some random fotos from before Christmas this time, enjoy!
Cakes and coffee I had with my friends L. M. and Theresa a few days before X-Mas!
I like this foto! :) We were so tired that day, yet managed to meet up and exchange gifts :)
Lol, myself :) I was a little bit ill that day, coughing and sneezing...
Theresa, always looking cute on these kinds of shots!
My new Rilakkuma calender for 2013!
My Lush Sale items!! They were 50% Off, which is a lot for Lush!
Some cute knits, all 50% Off
You can't see the super cool rainbow colours here, too bad!
I'm in love with Polka Dots lately!
I've finished my last scrapbook and here is my new project for 2013: a Smash-Book!!! :)
Here is a little preview!!
Okay, that was my first post of the year, hope you have a nice rest week!! See you next time around!



13 Kommentare:
whaaaaaaaa *______________* Tolle sachen*0* Stimmt ja, bei LUSH ist ja auch grade sale ;///; gut dass ich den sale größtenteils verpasst/ignoriert habe..muss sparen ;O;
freu mich auf heute abend^^
und das smash book sieht ja toll aus!! *v*
You look so adorbs!! Both of you girls! :D happy new year babe!! Alles Gute im neuen Jahr!
happy new year <3
Was ist der Unterschied zw. Scrap und Smapbook??? :)
Die Karte hast du uns auch geschickt, die ist wundervoll ♥
Die Fotos von dir und Theresa sind total süß!! ♥
Liebe Grüße
I've told her before but THERESA I WANT YOUR SWEATER AHHHH! TT, your hair is so long, by the time I see you you are going to be hidden under it XDD I look forward to another year of scrapping <3
Happy New Year to you! :D
My new year's eve wasn't that interesting either. I went to my friend's house, channel surf, and watch bits of Kohaku. Haha.
Your clothes are lovely as always. Love that rainbow colored knit! I've seen similar knits here but it's always too warm to wear them. Lol.
Have a great year ahead! XD
Hey Maus :D
vielleicht schaffen wir es uns mal im februar zu treffen da bin ich warscheinlich 2 wochen in krefeld. das muss doch möglich sein da einen termin zu finden xD
die sachen sind toll :D hab die letzten tage auch beim sale zugeschlagen ;D
Danke, danke!! Ich muss an jetzt auch wieder sparen!! Für meine nächsten Reisen :) Das Smashbook ist richtig toll, ich hoffe du kannst mir auch mal was reinschreiben :)
Thank you so much my dear! <3 Für dich auch alles Gute!
Danke wünsch ich dir auch!
Also das Smashbook kommt quasi schon fertig gedruckt und alles, die Seiten sind teileise so schon vorgestaltet, und beim scrappen musst du das alles noch machen. Ich muss sagen dass mir das Smashbook mehr Spaß macht als das Scrapbook, man kann einfach schneller und einfacher gestalten, und vor allem mehr schreiben!
Schön dass dir die Karte gut gefallen hat, ich wollte euch alle einfach mal überraschen!
Yeah, my hair is growing and growing and I can't stop it, lol. I will become a hair monster XDDD I'm thinking of getting a short cut again, maybe in the next months.
I will keep on smashing for you guys :)
Hallo Liebes, das wäre super wenn wir uns im Februar treffen könnten!! Schreib mir einfach mal bei FB wann du in Krefeld bist dann schauen wir mal, ich sag die Bescheid wenn ich meinen Dienstplan für Feb habe :) Ich freue mich schon so dich wiederzusehen!! :) Wir müssen gaaanz viele Puris machen!
Kommentar veröffentlichen