Finally I found some time again to post some more pictures from my trip to Japan. On one day we went to Okayama prefcture to visit the super lovely city of Kurashiki, passing the Seto inland sea and the Seto Bridge. In Kurashiki we went for sightseeing to the Bikanchiku Area, a historic renovated area in the old city center. It was so beautiful, you felt like being in the ancient Kyoto XDD You could see the perfectness of japanese architcture and the beauty of their rivers and gardens. After that we went shopping at the Mitsui Outlets. Thanks again to my friends who made this day so memorable for me :)
Seto Ohashi (Seto bridge)
The Seto Inland Sea was sooo beautiful!
Can you believe it was Dec 12 that day? Doesn't look at all like winter :) At least like German winter.
The beginning of Bikanchiku Area
Kitty-chan is everywhere XD
Me and my beloved Matcha Latte :)
Ai and me in a super stylish cafe :)
Look at the wonderful cups!!
Our group! (And please look at Hinata's posing, hahaha. Only 2 years old and already so cool!)
Our Western Style lunch! Actually we wanted to have japanese lunch, but we entered a fancy looking restaurant and there they only had western style food, hahaha. Such a fail, but it was very good nevertheless.
Japan certainly has more to offer than "just" Tokyo (so much as I love Tokyo)! The first place I've ever visited in Japan was not Tokyo, but Fukuoka on Kyushu and I've never regretted that!! I've already seen many other places besides Tokyo, so, I can only recommend to explore the other main islands as well, there are so many nice places to see and to discover!
Okay, that was it for this time, see you next post!



16 Kommentare:
Oooooh sind das schöne Bilder (*__*) Du siehst so hübsch und so total glücklich aus^^Gehörst wirklich dorthin<3 Die Tassen in dem Café sind wirklich wunderhübsch*-*
Ich wollte mich nochmal bedanken, dass du mir gestern beigestanden hast!<3<3 Ich hab vergessen dich in meinem Post zu erwähnen, hatte den egstern abend noch völlig umnachtet dahingeklatscht, aber ich fand das echt total lieb von dir!! Müssen uns die Tage mal wieder treffen und vll was essen oder so <3<3
I love this post so much! What first attracted me to Japan was the old style and history and culture, rather than this 'kawaii culture' from Tokyo (although I love it too haha) but really these pictures made me so happy to look at! ^_^ This is the Japan that I love! Totally agree with you!
Her son is so flippin' cute! XDD that pose, he will be a host in the future~
You guys are so fashionable, I am honestly envious. One day I hope to see more than just Tokyo :3
Haha Hinata-kun looks so cool on this pic~
I love visiting places that make me feel like I've stepped back in time...they're fascinating!
schön! da sieht es echt total nett aus :)
Schöne Bilder, die Fotos sind toll geworden!! Das Wetter sieht echt toll aus und der kleine Hinata ist voll knuffig, wie er da post xDD
An dem Essen hätte Stefan sich ja hungrig gegessen xDDD
Liebe Grüße
Oh dankeschön!! Ja ich gaub auch dass Japan glücklich macht! :) Das wirst du dann ja sehen :)
Keine Ursache, hab ich gern gemacht! :) Ich hoffe und bange mit dir, und drücke dir gaaanz fest die Daumen!! Wenn ich meinen neuen Dienstülan für den rest vom Januar habe sage ich dir Bescheid!
I'm glad I could make you happy with this post!! But Japan just makes happy it doesn't matter what we love about that country, right?? :)
Isn't he?? He is sooo adorable, I miss him so much!! :) Well, in about 15 years he will be the hit at highschool!! <3
Well, the girls are very fashionable, but I'm not, lol. At least I try to be XDDD And I hope that someday we will meet in JP
Yeah, he is really cute and cool XD
Yes they are!! Im glad I could visit Kurashiki, and hope to see more of ancient Japan soon :)
Danke dir!! Wir hatten auch immer tolles Wetter, da gelingen die meisten
Bilder! :) Und ja, Hinata ist einfach nur süß, auch wenn er manchmal
antrengend war. Aber er hat immerzu viel gelacht und richtig
quicklebendig!
Ja das war wirklich leckeres Essen! Ich glaub der Teller hat so um die 1300 Yen gekostet, außerdem es gab noch Suppe, Brot und Salat dazu.
Das war wirklich wunderschön da!! Ich hätt auch nur ein paar Stunden in der Gegend rumstehen und einfach nur schauen können :)
Japan~ Ich vermisse meine zweite Heimat ꒰。•ェ•。꒱
Wonderful pictures! I love it :D
Japan~ Ich vermisse meine zweite Heimat ꒰。•ェ•。꒱
Wonderful pictures! I love it :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen