Hi friends, just wanted to do a kind of good bye post for the next two weeks since I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow in the morning. The first week of my vacation is already over, and it has been a busy week, I'm really sorry for not meeting my friends and that I'm just leaving without saying properly good bye to you guys. So be sure to hear from me while I'm in JP :)
I'll take loads of pictures but I'm not sure if I'll have an internet connection to do live blogging, if not expect detailed travel posts after I've returned home!! See you :)
PS: This is where I'm gonna stay (the red area). Kagawa-ken is the smallest prefecture of Shikoku, I'm gonna explore the areas/cities around like Okayama and Takamatsu ;)



10 Kommentare:
viiiiiiiiiiiiiiel spaß!!!!!!<3 diesen urlaub hast du dir wirklich verdient^^ <3
Have fun~!
viel spaß !!*_* erhol dich gut, soweit es geht !
Hope your trip is off to a great start! Have fun.
Have a great time!! Eat lots of delicious food <3
Have a lovely time! Can't wait to hear all about it ; ) <3 Have a great flight!
Wünsche dir viel Spaß in Japan und ich bin echt neidisch.. :) Freue mich schon auf die Japan-Einträge. <3
Jetzt bist du SO nah bei mir in Japan und ich bin in Deutschland T___T
Ich wünsche dir ganz, ganz viel Spaß in Japan und ich hoffe wir können uns dann wenigstens endlich mal in Deutschland treffen!!!
Bin gespannt, was du berichtest :D
Safe travels & have a great time!!
Enjooooooy :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen