Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

Kagawa Pics Part 3

Hey friends, hopefully I can manage to post all worth showig pictures from my Japan trip this year before Christmas, so have another picture spam post!!! Of course Christmas 2012 will get an own post , so please look forward to that as well, hahaha!

 Karaoke is obligatory when you are in Japan!!! 

 Omg we sang so much, and it was sooooo much fun!! 

 This is a small device you can search songs with, I wish we had this in Germany...

 Yui, Ai and me!! It was really so much fun, I even made a video but sorry, that is private, lol

 Just for my friend S. Kashiwagi Yuki XD

Hinata <3 p="p">

 This simple Ramen were just 300 Yen!

 My beloved Fanta Grape!! :)

 Some new make gets, but I'm a bit dissapointed by the super hyped Dolly Wink eyeliner... It was quite pricey but can't compare to my 2 Euro Essence eyeliner XD

 Hinata and Tamaki in their pushchairs waiting for our daily walk XDD

 I am so in love with this boy ;)

 We so enjoyed our walking :)

I couldn't resist playing Ufo Catcher again and I got my first Alpaca!!!

This was Shoyu Soft (Soy Sauce Soft Cream) but it was yummy!

Okay, that was it for today!! See you next post! :)

14 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

(*______*) Soooo schöne Bilder (*v*) Karaoke!!Shopping! Ramen für 300 Yen? (T///T)
wie schön *__*

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw so cute! Happy to see more fotos from your trip! :D

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

aww die kleinen sind aber auch süß XD

das ramen sieht echt lecker aus ;3

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Aww die Kiddies sind so süß!! Aber sag mal, war das bei euch da noch so warm, dass sie die ganze Zeit barfuß unterwegs waren?! Die müssen doch gefroren haben >.<
Die Ramen sehen lecker aus!! *,*
Liebe Grüße

Sami hat gesagt…

Ahh fanta grape XD So yummy!

NeNe hat gesagt…

so schöne bilder!!! und die kinder sind so herzallerliebst ;A; <3 schade das wir uns nicht sehen konnten >///<
aba warum lassen die eltern hier ihre kinder immer wie im sommer durch die gegend rennen??? auch in tokyo sieht man kleine kinder mit kurzen röcken und babys die barfuß sind....und die eltern fett eingewickelt in wintersachen....wollen sie ihre kinder abhärten? XD....den sinn hab ich noch nicht verstanden....

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke danke! Ich hoffe so sehr dass du dass alles auch bald erleben kannst!! Du hast es verdient! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I even have more to come!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Sie waren herzallerliebst!!! Ich hoffe ich kann bald wieder zurück :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Naja, so warm wars nun auch nicht, ich schätze es waren so unter 10 Grad, aber die Kinder sind die ganze Zeit so rumgelaufen, auch im Haus wo es viel kälter war als draußen, hahaha. Die haben die ganze Zeit getobt, ich glaub denen war nicht kalt XD


Ich freu mich schon auf unsere ersten gemeinsamen Ramen in Japan :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Well, I think it is difficult to describe, for me it was not salty at all and didn't taste like real soysauce, but still had a light touch of it. And it was more creamy than I expected XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir!! Ja es war echt schade, aber dafür sehen wir uns ja bald im Frühjahr es sind nur noch ein paar Wochen XDD Ich freu mich schon sehr <3


Hmmm, ich weiß auch nicht so genau warum Kinder in Japan nicht dick angezogen sind XDD Aber kalt ist denen whl nicht, sonst hätten sie ja geweint oder so... Ich versuchs mal herauszufinden, hahaha

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

Fanta Grape!! We used to have them over here but now we dont...:( It's such a nice-tasting drink! :D
HAha, have never tried Shoyu Ice Cream (Shoyu Chocolates even!). Didn't it taste weird? :P

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It is lovely, but we don't have it here in Germany!! Too bad! I'd drink it a lot if we had it here, hahaha, so maybeit is good that I can only drink it in JP XDDD


Well, it was not salty at all, unexpectedly, it tasted more like caramel I think! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen