Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

I know I'm late but: Merry Christmas to all of my friends and readers, I really hope you spend some relaxing festive days with lots of food and presents!! As for me I'm watching TV the whole day and stuffing myself with the yummiest snacks XDDD Oh and tomorrow I have to work again, so my Christmas is already over, lol. I want to share only some of my Christmas fotos with you for this time, and next time I can post some more pics from my trip to Japan, so enjoy!

 Our Christmas Tree this year!!

 My plushies were used as decoration again XD

 The presents!!

 My younger sis and me! I really liked my outfit, lately I'm trying to play around with black alot

The presents I got from everyone this year! Thank you so much for your kindness!

Enjoy the rest of Christmas and see you next post! :)

28 Kommentare:

Jenny hat gesagt…

Merry christmas and you looked gorgeous!
I love your gets *-* that are really really cute presents!

Shou hat gesagt…

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa siehst du süß aus*-* Schwarz is auch ne tolle Farbe, da kann man viel mit machen (*v*) Die Geschenke sind ja toll*-* Meins kommt mir jetzt so wenig vor :(

Hoffe wir sehen uns bald, dir noch ein schönes Rest-Weihnachten^^

Huong hat gesagt…

Oh you look lovely Thanh Thao :))) Hope you had a good Christmas

http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

Ande hat gesagt…

Eeeee I'm so glad you received your gift in time!! <3 Your sis is taller than you just like mine XDD so much for being the oldest :((

Monologue-de-Chi hat gesagt…

Frohe Weihnachten!! <3

Das Outfit sieht klasse aus! Schwarz steht jedem irgendwie^^ Lass uns mal wieder treffen :D

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Lool die Rehkarte haben wir Theresa auch geschickt :D Wie cool.
Erstmal frohe Weihnachten! Auch wenn du heute schon wieder arbeiten musstest :( Wir müssen morgen wieder los und sind darum heute wieder nach Berlin gereist. Wir freuen uns, dass deine Geschenke noch rechtzeitig ankamen und hoffen, du freust dich darüber! Ich fand es so passend für dich <33 Tolle Geschenke hast du da bekommen!!
Dein Weihnachtsputfit sieht toll aus, du siehst total schick aus! Und was du für tolle Beine hast! Ich bin ganz neidisch! *.* Euer Baum is mal wieder Bombe geschmückt :D
Liebe Grüße

Sami hat gesagt…

Such cuteness in your tree
You and your sister look really pretty :D :D

Mia hat gesagt…

Omg deine Haare sind so lang geworden O_O <3333
Und euer Weihnachtsbaum ist super cool, ich wünschte ich könnte auch Plüschtiere dran hängen ;^; Fiese Mama ist fies und hat ihren eigenen Geschmack XD

Rick hat gesagt…

Belated Merry Christmas, missy! :)
That's a nice haul for the holidays.

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

You have a cute Christmas tree! XD

jenny r. hat gesagt…

Hahaha....ich habe auf dem rechtem Stapel deiner Geschenke das Papier wiedererkannt! ;)
Zum Glück habe ich dieses Jahr nicht wirklich an der Packtheke gestanden, nur mal kurz eingesprungen.
Glg!

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas Thanh Thao, I know it's a bit late to say it now but it's still important to say! And a Happy New Year too! I was so happy to receive your letter and card a couple weeks ago, it was so busy for me tho I couldn't read it right away. I am glad to hear you are doing well, and you have a nice holiday. Your outfit is really cute, you suit shorts really well, it makes me jealous!

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

So many prezzies!! :D
Your christmas decorations are so cute, alpacas and rilakkuma are L<3VE! :P
Happy New Year! :3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I wish you all the best for 2013

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaaaanke, das war doch überhaupt nicht wenig, außerdem, die Geste zählt, da hättest du mir auch einen Kaugummi schenken können und ich hätte mich gefreut! Bis heute Abend dann!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you my dear I had, I hope you too!! All the best for 2013!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you again for that lovely gift!! :) Yeah, I'm two years older but she is taller, what a shame!! I am always mistaken for the younger one, lol!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, hoffe du hattes auch ein paar schöne Tage!! Wir sehen uns bald! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, was für ein Zufall, ich habe sie von einer lieben Freundin bekommen!



Danke für die lieben Komplimente!! Ich hab versucht mir dieses Jahr Mühe beim Outfit zu geben, wenn ich es mit letztem Jahr vergleiche ist mir das gelungen ;)


Unser Baum sieht ja jedes Jahr gleich aus da wir nie neuen Schmuck kaufen, deswegen bin ich auf die Idee mit den Plüschtieren gekommen, die sonst immer im Körbchen aufm dem Regal liegen, so kommen die auch mal zum Einsatz! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! All the best to you and your family for 2013!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, die wachsen wie Unkraut, das ist echt schlimm XDD Kaum schneide ich meinen Pony nach... Ach meine Mama hat nix dagegen, sie sagt immer wir sollen einfach nur machen, da könnt ich sonst was dran hängen und sie würde nix sagen, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

And a happy new year to you, too!!! I hope you had a great start into 2013!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! But it looks the same every year, hahaha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, das gute Mayersche Papier!! :) Das ist echt niedlich!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Merry belated Christmas to you too my dear Sara, and a happy new year 2013!! I hope all your dreams will fulfill and that we can finally meet again in 2013 in Tokyo!! :) I'm glad you got my card and letter!! I'm sorry I couldn't send a proper present due to much work and being busy as always...


Thank you for your kind words!! I miss hanging around with you and taking Puris so much, hope we can do that in Tokyo soon again!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! I wish you a happy new year, too!! May all your wishes come true!

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I hope you had a very meery Christmas, Thanh Thao!!! Happy New Year and wishing you all the best for 2013 <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Nic, I wish the same to you! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen