Montag, 13. August 2012

Visit from America

Hi friends, hope you are doing fine!! It is time for another update. I'm sorry I couldn't blog cause I was really busy with my work and the early shifts. But last Friday I was able to meet my dear friend Ande from America again, who was on a visit to Germany!! It has been over half a year since we last met, so I was speciall happy. We somehow also managed to arrange a little meet with Sui, as Ande wanted to see her while she was in Düsseldorf. There was a gyaru meet-up that day as well, so everthing was a little hectic and we had so little time, but still, it was nice to see Ande, Catrin, Maxi and Sui all again. I forgot my camera that day so I will have to wait for Ande to send me the pictures, until then just have some from me from the last days!

 I got the newest issue of SCawaii with Hamasaki Ayumi on the cover when I was browsing the OCS store with Ande! I still didn't find time to read it :(

 Ande got me sooooo wonderful presents, the cable holder I already have in Korilakkua version which was a present from my friend Anne, and lovely Rilakkuma straps! I think I'll put them on my airport keys XDD

 And she was crazy enough toget me a Disney Duffy Bear!!!! Isn't it lovely??? <3 p="p">

 Thank you so much Ande <3 p="p">

 Duffy now needs some clothing XDDD It is a little bit kawaisou without ;)

 My usual look when I leave the house for work. At the office I can just change into my (ugly) pencilskirt, put on other shoes and my uniform's scarf and I can start right away! (My mirror is dirty...)

 Today's coordinate XD It was super warm, so I could left out tights :)

 Today I won a drink voucher and a free topping at my favourite bubble tea store!! So lucky!!

 I ate these two huuuge pots of Häagen Dasz and Ben&Jerry's ice cream with my sister! It was on Sale so I couldn't resist XD
 
 And we were craving cupcakes today so much we just went and got some from our favourite cupcake cafe!

Foto stolen from Ande's instagram XDD I hope she can send me the other fotos soon! It was so cool to have her and the other girls here, the next time we meet it will be definitely in America!! XD I can't wait!

And I have some other great news: I got 4 days off in the end of August so I'm going on a short holiday to our capital Berlin to visit my dear friends Tabea, Anne and her husband Stefan!! They visited Düsseldorf in June for Japan Day when you remember that! :) I can't wait to see them again, it will be so much! :) I just booked my flight yesterday, too bad I still can't fly on stand by XDD

Have a great week and see you next post!! Loves, TT

30 Kommentare:

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ui tolle Sachen hast du bekommen! Die Cupcakes sehen lecker aus ♥ Und deine Outfits gefallen mir auch total gut!!
Wir freuen uns schon ganz doll auf Ende August, bald ist es soweit ♥
Liebe Grüße

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

jaja hau ab wenn ich nach nrw komm XDD
schon wieder so viel leckeres essen :D ihr hattet bestimmt ne menge spaß zusammen :)
ps diese kabelbinder sind wirklich mega praktisch :D
lg kaddy

Shou hat gesagt…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah so viele schöne Bilder *v* ich kenne diese Disney-Bären gar nicht aber er sieht sehr süß aus*0* Das Cover der Scawaii gefällt mir diesmal nich so, erinnert mich rigendwie zu sehr an egg oder nuts XD aber der Inhalt zählt ja^^ ich lieb dein Outfit total, deine Beine sind voll dünn geworden*0* (nich das sie früher fett gewesen wären, aber sind dünner geworden<3) man jetzt bereu ich richtg, dass ich nich da war, Ande sieht total nett und süß aus ;0; und omg Häagen dazs im Sale?? wo??
Ich hoffe ich kann bald bei Sugarbird arbeiten, das wäre toll, dann kommst du mich immer besuchen XD LG

miyalicious hat gesagt…

Aaaw der Bär ist ja niedlich und es ist süß, dass deine Freundin dir so viele Geschenke mitgebracht hat.
Die Zeitschrift ist auch cool~ Aya sieht wie immer super aus. *Q*

Nana hat gesagt…

The ice cream looks so delicious! And the gets are amazing!

Jenny hat gesagt…

Smart idea with work! I keep my work shoes at my office too these days. Easierrrrrrrrrrrrr~~
You just keep getting cuter and cuter and chic! \:D/

Puchi hat gesagt…

hi~❤ ich bin ein neuer Leser ^-^y süße pics❤ vor allem die cupcakes sehen total niedlich aus.


Rick hat gesagt…

Duffy is very cute--and your hair looks very nice in the pictures. :)

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

Oh it's so nice Ande came from America and could meet with you again, that is really special and great! And her gifts to you are so sweet, especially the Duffy, now you can be in the Duffy lovers club haha. They make a "german" outfit for Duffy perhaps yours should wear that XD

The food you posted looks great especially the ice cream, I feel like I need to eat some good ice cream before summer finishes, but I can't buy tubs like the ones you got because I have noone to share it with TT

Alina L. hat gesagt…

Aww I love your new outfits! Especially the little blue purse with the white dots! Adorable!
Häagen Daaz Ice is my worst addiction ever. I feel your pain //laughs
Keep it up! I'll be entering university in Germany soon so I'll hope we can keep in contact =)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaa, ich hab mich so riesig gefreut!! :) Sie waren alle so lieb! <3

Danke danke, ich überleg mir jetzt schon Outfits die ich bei euch in Berlin tragen kann!! Inspiration hab ich ja genug in den ganzen Mags die ich jetzt shcon hab XDD

Nur noch weniger als eine Woche und ich seh euch alle wieder <3<3 Das wird schön!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wie du kommst nach NRW und SAGST MIR DAS NICHT FRÜHER??? XDDD Wie lange bleibst du denn?? Wahrscheinlich nicht lange genug damit wir uns treffen können oder?? Das ist echt schade :( Ach man, Kaddy, jetzt bin ich traurig :__:

Naja, dann muss ich eben mal nach HAM kommen :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!! <3 Der Disney Duffy Bear ist echt toll, und super bekannt!!! Den bekommt man nurim Disneyland, und zumindest in JP ist der auch echt teuer... Umso mehr freue ich mich dass ich nun auch einen hab, ich hätt mir von alleine wohl keinen gekauft... XD

Ja, echt schade dass du nicht dabei warst, wäre bestimmt lustig geworden! Hoffe du erholst dich erstmal gut von den Lern-Strapazen und wenn du wieder in D'dorf bist sag Bescheid! HD Eis gabs bei Real im Sale für 4,99 Euro <3

Hmmm... ich hab nicht das Gefühl dass ich dünner geworden bin, ich wieg noch das gleich wie vor 3 Monaten XDD Aber es stimmt schon dass ich viel in Bewegung bin, ich lauf da jden Tag bestimmt mehrere km :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, sie ist so super lieb, den extra aus Amerika mitzubringen!! :)

Ayu ist immer top, die Frau scheint auch nicht zu altern XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I love those ice-cream brands, I could eat one at one time XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! In this way I don't have to bring my clothes every day to work, I just come halfway dressed!

Omg, thank you so much for complimenting me, Jenny!! That means a lot to me! I try to be as fashionabe as you are, so <3 You are one of my great fashion idols :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hallo, hallo, willkommen neuer Leser!! Ich freu mich immer über neue Leserschaft <3 Hoffe du liest auch weiterhin! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! One of Catrin's friend, Maxi asked me if I wore hair extensions... XDD And I was like, no they're my real hair, they're just long and keep on growing and growing... Do they look so unreal?? LOL.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I'm also glad we managed to meet up, it is so rare that we have chances to see each other!! When will you come and visit Germany, Sara?? See the country of your ancestors! XDDDD No, I'm sure we can met again, in JP!! And then we can revive good old times! <3

Hahaha, that would be a lovely outfit for Duffy!! I'd also love to have a japanese outfit for him as well!

Some day we'll have some ice-cream together!! We haven't been to Baskin Robbins in JP together, haven't we?? <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! :) Again somebody who understands my love for expensive ice-cream!! I mean you can really taste a huuuge difference and for tht I'm willingly to pay more XDD

Oh yes, of course we can stay in contact, just give me your email or facebook if you have that XDD Where are you going to university?? ;) Greets! <3

NeNe hat gesagt…

omggggg!!! kannstu die zeitschrift evtl mitbringen??? *o* i <3 AYU >///<
ich freu mich schon so auf nächstes WE!!!! *_________* <333
und dein outfit war total süß!! ;3;/)))~~ <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich weiß ja wie sehr du Ayu magst!! Ich hab gleich an dich gedacht als ich das Cover gesehen hab. Klar, kann ich machen, wollt sie eh mitnehmen für die Zeit am Flughafen XDD

Ich überleg mir jetzt schon was ich für Outfits it zu euch nehme!! ;) Das wird echt ein wunderschönes WE :)

Naka hat gesagt…

it sounds like a really exciting meet! i hope u have a great holiday too :)

Rayne hat gesagt…

I love your outfits! especially the second one, that polka dot bag is super cute<3 I'm jelly of your cable holder! I seriously need one, my headphones are always tangled ><

Huong hat gesagt…

mmm I love ice cream! :) Kawaii outfit btw! :3

http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was a lovely meet-up, too bad the best friends do always live so far away!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, thank you so much!! Well, the first outfit is just one I usually wear to work, so nothing special XDD The cable holdes are really handy, I can only recommend them!! I hate it when my earphones beome interwinded and I have to pull them out, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, me too!! I love ice-cream most inbetween sweets!! :)

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

Ahhh lovely goodies - more rilakkuma goodies for you! Adorable picture of you and your friend!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, by now everyone knows I'm a huuuuge Rilakkuma fan XD They always try to get me bear stuff :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen