Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012

Japan Day 2012 (Heavy Picture Spam)

Hi friends, it's been some time since my last post, but work is keeping me soooo busy! I'm deadly tired every day, and still have to get used to work 100% again, soon I'll do an update about my new job XD

But for now I'm gonna share lots of cute an funny fotos with you from the J-Day last Saturday (Jun 02) which I attended with my lovely friends Theresa, and Anne, Stefan and Tabea who came to Düsseldorf to visit us and te Japan Day! It was so great to see Tabea again after 8 months, and for Theresa and me it was the first time meeting Anne and Stefan, they are all so nice people and became truely good friends to us now <3

I unfortunately couldn't spend the whole day with my dears as a stupid seminar made me stay at the airport until 5pm, but we had a lot of fun in the evening as also, have some pictures!!! (Most of the credits go to my friends) We made tons of pics and I can only show you some, usually the fine ones XD Fotos are self-explaining, so enjoy!


















































A huuuuuge thanks to my friends Theresa, Tabea, Anne and Stefan, the J-Day wouldn't have been so much without you, it was so sad saying goodbye at the airport. We are missing you a lot and hope to see you guys in Berlin this summer <3<3<3 I also wanna thank everyone else who helped to create such fond memories of that great day!

30 Kommentare:

Mia hat gesagt…

Baka gaijin? XDDD Wie mies xD

Sieht aus als hättet ihr auch jede Menge Spaß gehabt! <3 <3 <3

Lou hat gesagt…

Ach ich wäre soooo gerne dabei gewesen Q___Q Aber ich freue mich, dass ihr Spass hattet :D Ihr seht alle total süss und bezaubernd aus!!! <3<3<3<3 *____* *hach*

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

mannoooo ich wünschte ich hätte auch da sein können :(((
wenn ich das nächste mal hier bin können wir uns bestimmt treffen :))

suzu hat gesagt…

awww ihr seid so süß ;_;
ich wäre auch so gerne zum jday : (

http://suzu-fashion-blog.blogspot.de

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Nein du bist nicht die letzte, die postet. Ich bin die letzte xD Ich fand die Zeit bei euch auch total toll und hoffe, dass ihr uns auch bald mal in Berlin besuchen kommen könnt!! :)
Liebe Grüße

conny hat gesagt…

sieht echt nach richtig viel spaß aus :)

Shou hat gesagt…

wow es war so toll *___* deine Bilder sind super *-* Eigentlich müsste man bei facebook ein ganzes Album mit all unseren Bildern machen XDD

miyalicious hat gesagt…

Was für tolle Bilder *_*

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

aww freu mich, dass ihr eure freunde wiedersehen konntet =) und spaß hattet!
natrülich echt blöd, dass du auf ein seminar musstest .. aber du hast ja das beste draus gemacht!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

 Woah! Yukata, fireworks, karaoke, purikura and Japanese food! It's so Japanese XD It seemed like so much fun on that day!

Haha, I laughed at the Baka Gaijin sticker.

It looked cold on that day since everyone had their jacket/outer on. I hope the people in yukata weren't freezing!

Rick hat gesagt…

It's too bad work gets in the way of fun sometimes.  BUT, looks like you still had fun overload!!! =)

Ande hat gesagt…

Ahhhh I want the BAKA GAIJIN sticker !!!

Oh it looks like you had a blast ~ I wish there was something like that here! I will experience Japan Day with you sometime <3

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

everyone looked so pretty and I have a major crush on that cool guy with gackt hairstyle in a white yukata! 

And youuu you didn't even need to get all dressed up because you are a walking japanese doll! <3 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das dachte ich auch XDD Bestimmt von einem genervten Japaner der die Cosplayer nicht ertragen hat :) Aber dann soller bitte draufschreiben baka cosplayer, lol.

Es war echt toll, aber auch sehr anstrengend! Schade dass wir uns nicht getroffen haben!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wir wünschten auch so sehr wir hätten dich dabei gehabt, dann wärs perfekt gewesen <3<3<3 Aber irgendwann bist du auch hier zum J-Tag :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, hoffentlich!! Ich fands echt schade dass wir un nicht treffen konnten, aber es wird ein nächstes Mal geben!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir <3 Ich hoff dass du irgendwann mal die Gelegenheit hast nach Düsseldorf zu kommen, muss ja kein J-Tag sein XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, ich hoffe es klappt und ich kann Ende August bei euch sein ;) Liebste Grüße zurück an euch beide! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja so war es auch, hoffe du kommst auch mal irgendwann vorbei!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Au ja lass uns das machen, ein ganzes Fotoalbum vom J-Tag! Ich muss ohnehin noch Bilder asdrucken zum Scrappen XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich hab die schönsten ausgesucht XDDD Danke dir!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, leider kommt alles immer anders alsm man plant, aber wie du schon gesagt hats wir haben das Beste draus gemacht, und es war so toll! XDD Ich vermiss die anderen schon so wahnsinnig :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I really felt like on a matsuri in Japan that day! :) Well, it wasn't that cold, luckily, but here in Germany we always have our outers with us, unless it is 30 degrees, which rarely happens XDDD

I want that baka gaijin sticker too and wonder if I can buy it somewhere?? :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it was even though I couldn't spend the whole day with my dear friends... But I'm great at improvisation, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

ME, TOO!! Let's print our own baka gaijin stickers XDDD

I really hope to have you with my on J-Day sometime soon! But first Ludwigshafen in August! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, that guy is a waiter in my favourite japanese Cafe!! I always talk japanese with him when I order my drinks there! :)

Awwwwwww, thank you so much dear, you always give me the sweetest comments!! Loves <3<3<3<3

HitomiNeko hat gesagt…

awww so many cute photos! love all the asian fun! hahahha

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

Mia hat gesagt…

ja, das müssen wir bald echt nachholen. das leben ist so doof stressig im moment ;_________________________;

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wem sagst du das XDD Ich bin schon froh wenn ich momentan anständig zum essen komme... soviel zu tun und ich bin immer so spät zu Hause... Aber wir schaffen es schon uns zu treffen!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for your comment! We really enjoyed a lot of japanese fun that day, almost as if we were in JP ourselves XDD

Kommentar veröffentlichen