Samstag, 17. September 2011

House Warming Party

Hi friends, are you enjoying the weekend? I definitely am, cause I don't have to work this Saturday! XD Work was actually quite good this week, I got a new task to do, so hopefully I'll do a good job, lol.

On Friday my very dear friend Shou-chan finally moved to Düsseldorf after gaining her driver's license only days ago! Congratulations again, honey! I knew you'd make it! She made a house warming party which  I got invited to, together with some friends of her from school. It was a funny evening, but I was so tired after work... Anyway, from now on we're gonna hang around alot, right? <3 Have some fotos from the party!

 The super yummy food she and her bf prepared :) We had Sushi, Paella, Spring Rolls, Tsukemono, ice-cream and snacks >3

 One of the presents she received! Notepad and super cute idol stickers!

 Shou-chan and me! This pic will be in my Puri-chou next time I see a foto printer ;)

 Shou-chan and her cousin, they are both so cute! ;)

Thanks again for that wonderful party, it was a lot fun, even though I was so tired ;P I was so glad to finally meet her bf as also, we knew each other but never spoke to in person, lol. 

Today my mum, elder sis and me went to the hospital to visit our neigbour who just gave birth to two beautiful twin girls the other day! They were so small and fragile (both 45 cm and only 2kg heavy), just like dolls! I was so afraid to take one of them into my arms, I might squish them, hahaha. Our neigbours are proud parents now, and my mum already said she's gonna help them out as a babysitter, lol.

 Meet one of the twin girls!! This is the younger one!

 Here's me with the other girl, the older one! I was glad she was sleeping so well, normally babies cry and become afraid when I'm near, lol

 Would I be a good aunt?? XDD

 This is the older girl! ;) 

After all those people fotos have at least one food pic! My new cheesecake!

Tomorrow I'll visit Shou-chan again to bring her some cheesecake and a present I forgot on Friday. It will be nice to hang around again! All of you have a nice rest weekend! See you next post!

22 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

awww~ es war sooo toll!*_*
ich fands echt schön und du hast einen so schönen post gemacht *-*
ich klau mir mal schnell die bilder XDDD
uch freu mich auf morgen *o* <3

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Wie ich sehe hattest du riesen Spaß auf der House Warming Party.
OMG die Zwillinge sind sowas von süüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüß! Schwer zu glauben das meine Tochter auch mal so klein. Ok nicht ganz so klein wie die zwei. xD Die zwei Mädels sind einfach zuckersüß! ♥
Und der Käsekuchen sieht verdammt lecker aus! *___* Ich liebe Käsekuchen!
♥

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

Oh looks like so much fun! And the little baby!! How lovely <3

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

OMG that "sticker" looks like a Nintendo Mii! How cool!

Michelle-esque hat gesagt…

AHH! SO CUTE! :)

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Das Essen sieht super lecker aus und generell nach super viel Spaß! Gut so eine Abwechslung neben der Arbeit zu haben!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch an deine Nachbarin. Die Zwillinge sind ja zuckersüss *O*

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh that's a nice party for your friend! It's more difficult to get your driver's license in Germany than the US so it's so great she was able to get it! The food was so nice and I'm sure Shou will be happy to get the cheesecake too hehe!

Wow the babies are very small! It must be so interesting to be a twin, I often wonder what their connection is like haha.

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

The babies look so cute! And the food looks so yummy! Did you bake the cheesecake in the oven? 

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

waaah so much maki rolls!!! congrats to your neighbour with the new baby born!! the cheesecake looks good :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, fand ich auch! Ich hoffe der Kuchen hat dir geschmeckt :)

Ich kann dir gerne auch den Rest der Bilder schicken oder mal geben wenn wir uns das nächste Mal sehen, per SD Karte oder USB kannst du sie ja ganz schnell ziehen XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, es war eine schöne Feier, mit ganz viel leckerem Essen, leider war ich so müde weil ich davor noch nen normalen Arbeitstag hatte, haha.

Die Babies sind echt niedlich! Nächste Woche werden sie aus dem Krankenhaus entlassen und können endlich Heim kommen. Deine Tochter ist ja auch schon ein Jahr alt, oder? Kinder werden immer so schnell sehr groß, was? XD

Ich hoffe wir können uns mal treffen, dann backe ich auch mal für dich XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was much fun indeed, and the babies were just too cute <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I also had to think of Mii when I saw the stickers, two minds one thought, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I think so too XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das war meine erste Einweihungsfeier, hahaha! War spaßig, das Essen war einfach super gut :) Ebenso wie die Stimmung, das waren alles sehr nette Leute. Ich versuche soviele tolle Sachen wie möglich zu machen neben der Arbeit, sonst werde ich noch verrückt, lol. Auf der Arbeit hat man ja alles andere als Spaß, hahaha!

Jaaa, sie freuen sich so unglaublich, sie wollten schon immer Kinder, aber sie hatte schon mehrere Fehlgeburten, also sind sie besonders happy dass es endlich mal geklappt hat, und dann noch im Doppelpack XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh it definitely is hard to get the license here and it costs about 2000 Euro, which is like 2800 Dollars, it depends on how many lessons you personally need. I actually don't have one i used the money to go to JP instead, lol.

The party was so nice and the Sushi were soo good, makes me totally remember Tokyo and all the yummy stuff I had over there :)

Yeah, I also wonder how twins are connected if compared to normal siblings ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you! I did the cake in the oven indeed, there is egg in it and the fridge alone wouldn't do it, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I am a sushi addict, I could eat it all day long XD I hope the babies won't cry that much once they come home, lol. Cause we live next to them and it could become loud, haha.

I'm waitng for my NYC trip in winter to eat the real New York Cheescake at Times Square or so, lol

lisa hat gesagt…

wow - die Party war bestimmt super! würde dich und Shou auch gern mal treffen.. ♡
die Babies sind so süß! Steht dir prima (^___~)
Käsekuchen... (❤___❤)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, die Parrty war echt lustig, aber ich kam fast direkt von der Arbeit und war so müde, hahaha. Trotzdem hat es Spaß gemacht mit allen zusammenzusitzen und zu essen XDD

Wir würden dich auch echt gern treffen, in JP dann!! Du musst uns dann noch sagen wo du wohnen wirst!

Hahaha, ich glaub nicht dass ich mal eins haben werde, lol. Aber süß sind sie schon, muss man zugeben!

Mimisa hat gesagt…

congratulation to your friend!! :D i got my license 5 years ago haha i wanted it before going to the univesity so that'w why i made  it xD
OMG!
i really love the babies!!
It reminds me my little brother...eh was so fragile...those times...now he is 12 haha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

My Mum also wanted me to do the license, but I didn't want to, lol. Hope I won't regret this decision someday, hahaha.

The babies are cute, aren't they! Maybe I'll visit them again soon in the hospital, seems that they need to stay there longer after all ;)

You maybe have to add my new blog url to your bloglist manually then my updates will show up on your dashboard as normal, well, it should!

Kommentar veröffentlichen