Samstag, 28. Mai 2011

My week in pictures XD

Hi friends, how are you today? I'm fine as always, thanks XD I thought it was time for another (boring) update! My notebook case is as good as finished, I just need to sew on the buttons and make a little cross stiching on the cover. I'll post the whole finished thing in a few days :-) Until then have some other fotos!

 I slaughtered poor Lindt bunny!

 Chocolate massacre!! XD

 I made these with the bunny chocolate: Japanese "Nama-Choco" some kind of easy-melt soft chocolate. I gave some of them to Charlotte as a welcome present when she finally moved backed to Düsseldorf. Now I can see her as often as I want, just as back in our time in Tokyo, haha. I love all of my friends, but being with her gives me back some kind of Tokyo feeling, sounds stupid I know :)

A famous German childrens' yoghurt is giving away freebies at the moment, it's a "plant your own cress starter kit" I of course had to give it a try!

 I had two eat two little packages of yoghurt to make them be the pot, fill in some flower soil and water it every day. I placed them on the windowsill and just wait. Next time I'll post a picture of the growth process.

 Two cards I made for my japanese friends, well, there were times I was much more creative, lol

I got this lovely package from my sis today! While she is still in Tokyo she is my personl shopping service. This package contained sweets, cookies, my favourite pasta sauce and some cosmetics :p I'll post a picture of me wearing the new Uniqlo CARE BEAR shirt soon.

Okay, that's it again. Tomorrow I'll be at my brother's place to have a yummy barbeque!! I shall post pictures and make you all hungry :-) 

See you! XOXO Thanh Thao

16 Kommentare:

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw such a cute entry! Thank you for sharing it with us! ^o^ Your entries are never boring! I love hearing about what you're up to---! 

OMG that poor bunny!! haha! Was it good!? It looks so yummy! T o T Last time that I tried to plant something, it ended up dying so quickly! I don't think I'm meant to be a gardener, I think! 笑 How nice that your sister can send you so much! I love that Rilakkuma plate! * o * I've been on the hunt for Rilakkuma things in my area... but I haven't been able to find much! ; ^ ; 

Mm! I love BBQ! I just went to one too! ^^ So gooooooood!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Those nama-choco looks good! Reminds me of melty kiss somehow xD

I spot a few rilakkuma goodies from the package your sis sent you! What's the rilakkuma item in the box?

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

That's nice you can hang out with Charlotte again. Tell her "Hi" from me. I hope the plant grows well. That's nice of your sister to send you Japanese CARE packages like that. :-)

Lisa Bruendl hat gesagt…

Oooh~ ich LIEBE Jagabee :3
tolles Packet ♥

die Nama-Schoki sieht total gut aus!!! 
und süße Karten! Respekt!!! :]

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Mika for saying my posts aren't boring! Hope you are not the only one thinking that, haha!

Yeah, the bunny was yummy, so were the nama-choco. Do you know Melty Kiss?? You should have a try while you are in Japan, it is soooo yummy :-) Specially the Maccha Version, I'm craving some Maccha chocolate now XD

My cress is growing, a little bit every day, I'm so proud, lol. Normally my plants die as well, but it seems that I'm lucky this time :-)

Oh, if you wanna have Rila-san stuff search for stores like "Kiddy Land", "Loft" "Outlet" or "Cram-Cream", there is surely one near the place you stay :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, you got me, that was my attempt to try and make Melty Kiss on my own, since I can't get it here, lol. But they were quite tasty, surprisingly :-)

You ahve a good eye, that Rila-san items were just some clear folders!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it's really nice to hang around with her again XD She is a funny and interesting person! Next time I'll see her I definitely give her your greetings!

My sis is my personal shopper now, lol. As long as she is in Tokyo XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hallo, vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar!

Ich bin auch ein Riesenfan von Jagabees :-) Ich hab mich größtenteils davon ernährt als ich in Tokyo lebte XD Nach der anstrengenden Arbeit kam ich meist erst gegen Mitternacht nach Hause und schaute dann meistens noch beim Kombini um die Ecke vorbei :-)

Danke, die Nama-choco waren auch sehr lecker, überraschenderweise! Hätte ich nicht gedacht ;p
Naja, die Karten waren in 2 Sekunden fertig, haha. Einfach nur random zusammengeklebt XD Trotzdem danke!

Lisa Bruendl hat gesagt…

Hahaha ich auch... Hatte Nachts meistens Lust auf was Salziges ;] Bin dann auch immer zum Kombini ^^
Was hast du denn in Tokyo gearbeitet? Dann ist dein Japanisch bestimmt sehr gut / perfekt... Meins ist grausam... ;_____;

Ich glaub ich würde mir sowas gar nicht zutrauen. Also das mit der Schokolade...

Rick hat gesagt…

Looks like you kept sis pretty busy.  It's great getting packages--especially when filled with such goodies.  Your bunny went for a good cause--in our house it would have mysteriously disappeared. ;P

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, I definitely do XD Always sending her to this shop and then to another store checking out prices and stuff :-)) I love receiving and sending packages XD In case you are interested in swapping a package with me, Rick, just drop me a line, lol.

Yeah, your mysterious house where things mysteriously disappear and then appear again, I remember the diamond story you once posted about ;p

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen lieben Dank dass du mich verfolgst, ich freu mich über jeden neuen Leser und gebe mir alle erdenkliche Mühe meine Post interessanter zu gestalten XD

Ach, Schoki machen ist gar nicht so schwer, einfach mal ausprobieren! Und wenns schiefgeht immer wieder probieren, aller Anfang ist schwer, ich hab auch so viele Fehler gemacht damals XD

Ich hab ja in Tokyo Working Holiday gemacht, und hab als Cashier und Barista im Tully's Cafe gearbeitet! Kennst du diese Coffe-Shop Kette? Die ist eigentlich recht bekannt, sowie Starbucks XD Also mein Japanisch ist jetzt nicht schlecht, aber ich bin auch erst auf JLPT Stufe 2. Ich träume ja vom JLPT 1, lol.
Auf jeden Fall ist mein Japanisch gut genug um dort zu arbeiten XD Und wenn man erst mal in Japan lebt wird das eigene Japanisch immer besser.

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

(T___T) mein dashboard zeigt mir nicht mehr an, dass du einen neuen post hast ;0; aber ich folge dir doch.. oo'
jedenfalls sieht das paket von der schwester total toll aus *0* awwww ich will auch wieder pakete bekommen, das ist so toll XD freu mich schon wenn wir uns bald wiedersehen <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hmm, das ist ja merkwürdig... hast du auch meine neue URL schon geupdatet? Wenn ja dann weiß ich auch nicht woran das liegen könnte. Ich kann ja von nun an wenn ich bei dir kommentiere einen Link zu meinem Blog dranhängen, dann bist du auf dem Neuesten XD

Jaaaa, ich liebe es Briefe und Pakete zu bekommen, ist wie Weihnachten und Geburtstag auf einmal XD Ich freu mich auch schon auf unser nächstes Treffen, vorher wünsch ich dir noch ganz viel Glück für die letzte Prüfung!!

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

Ich habmir gleich gedacht, dass das Nama Choko nach Lindt schmeckt!!!!! XDD
Du hast das soooo geil hinbekommen, ich bin hin und weg davon!! *_________*

ahh~~~ deine Sis hat dir tolle Sachen geschickt!!!
Dein geliebtes JagaBee XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich glaub das hat man ein wenig rausgeschmeckt, ich hab übrigens noch die Hälfte vom Hasen, also mach ich demnächst mal wieder was draus XDD Ich hab meine Leidenschaft fürs Kochen und backen wieder entfacht, nicht zuletzt weil ich immer für uns in Tokyo gekocht habe, lol.

**Jagabeelove** Ich könnt mich nur von dem Zeug ernähren! XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen