Montag, 9. Mai 2011

Lately in Düsseldorf


Here I am again, dear friends! Hope all of you are doing fine! I'm again late with posting, but you can't even imagine how boring my life is atm, so I've almost got nothing to post about, lol. I started looking for job now, hopefully I find something soon to have a regular everyday life again. Sleeping until 11 am every day is not really a fulfilling life, haha! Usually I spend my time hanging out with friends, doing some housework and my internet stuff ;) 



On May 14 there the Eurovision Song Contest will be held in Düsseldorf,  I think I won't leave the house on that day and just see the Live broadcoast in TV. I avoid masses of people if possible XD Hmm, if Lena will really be able to win again, I doubt that but I wish her good luck nevertheless :-)
 
 
There will be a public viewing near the Rhine River with a lot of viewers XD My elder sis was at the public viewing in Hanover last year to cheer for Lena, and she said it was crowded but the atmosphere was awesome! There were even Lena-Shirts distributed for free, lol. Well, there is always something up here in Düsseldorf XD

A few days ago I was at the Aquazoo with my friend, an aquarium where you can admire a lot of fish, and other animals living in or around water :) It was so much fun, and we made a lot of fotos. Somehow it was so relaxing to watch the fish, I could have spent hours just standing in front of them, lol. Have some fotos!
 
 Some nice corals

 A sole alike flat fish

Find the sea horse!
 
A few days ago I was able to skype with Naka for the first time! She was so cute, trying to speak with me in German as a practice for her German exams. I hope I could help you with your preparation, let's skype soon again, this time in English as I really need some practice as well! 

Oh and I was chatting with a friend some minutes ago, and there is the chance I might be involved in a new adventure far away from home again! It's not Japan, but oh my God, this is so exciting! I keep you updated :-) So far for today, see you soon again!

16 Kommentare:

bloomzy8 hat gesagt…

I hope you find a job soon!!

Ben is being so mean, he won't let me watch the Eurovision haha
I made him watch it last year, so I'll try again XD

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Ooh!! What are you keeping from us all?! I wanna know your secret!! * o * hah!

Some of my friends LOVE Eurovision! I watched some of it with them haha it was quite good!! Reminds me of American Idol but a lot more... cultural, I guess! ^^

Cute photos! I haven't been to the Zoo or Aquarium is such a long time! T o T

I wish you luck on job hunting!!

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww~ ich will dein geheimnis hören!(*v*)
die fische sind ja cool XD schade dass ich keine zoos mag (._.)
ich bin echt gespannt ob lena es schafft aber ich glaube eher nicht XD wir werden sehen^^
wünsch dir noch einen schönen tag<3

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

Ah I love aquarium outings, hours of entertainment \:D/

Oh ho ho what's this travel secret now!? xD

saracantador hat gesagt…

Oh amazing =D. I'm so excited to watch Eurovision this year once again :3.
Aww, aquariums are great! Nice to hear you had fun =).

Miauz hat gesagt…

Entweder ist es das komische kleine braune Ding vorne in der Mitte des Bildes oder ich finde das Seepferdchen tatsächlich nicht....?

Wie gemein, deine Leser so auf die Folter zu spannen mit dem "new adventure".... I wanna knooooow...
:)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I hope so, too! But I live in a rather big city, so it won't be that diffcult, haha! And it's only baito XD


Hey why won't Ben let you watch the Eurovision?? :-) I must admit, I watched he semi-final yesterday, and it was rather boring, haha. So maybe you won't miss anything if you can't watch, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, now everyone wants to know my little secret! I haven't decided yet, but as soon as it is a definite thing I'll make a huge announcement! I will have to decide until Thursday, so just one more day waiting.


I must say Eurovison was a bit boring when I watched the semi-finals yesterday, hope the final will be more exciting! Somehow I like competions between other nations, that's why I also watch World Cup in soccer, even though I don't have a clue about it, lol


For me it was also the first time after over 10 years to be in an aquarium again! XD


Thank you for your wishes, I'll try my best!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir liebes!! <3 Sobald ich mich entschieden habe und es somit offiziell wird kann ich das Geheimnis lüften. Solange müsst ihr euch noch etwas gedulden XDD

Ja, mal schauen ob sie es wirklich wieder schafft, die Konkurrenz ist groß dieses Jahr!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Jenny, it's been a while!! I'm so happy to see a comment from you on my boring post! Sorry I haven't been commenting alot on yours lately ;__;


Hehehe, just a few days moe of patience, I also have not decided yet XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thanks a lot. I had fun indeed, even though fish are not the most exciting animals, lol.

I wish you a lot of fun watching Eurovision!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, gefunden!! Es ist echt schwer das Ding von sonstigem Gestrüpp zu unterscheiden! XD

Es ist ja noch nicht offiziell, ich hab mich ja selbst noch nicht entschieden, aber du erfährst es dann von mir als Erste! :-)

Katharina hat gesagt…

Lass uns irgendwas machen! :D Hast du Donnerstag oder Freitag Zeit? Am besten wir schreiben über Facebook.


Und ich habe das Seepferdchen gefunden, aber da ich ja anwesend war zählt das vielleicht nicht? ;D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, ich habs geschafft die alten Comments wiederherzustellen!! Deswegen antworte ich so spät, haha! Ich finde es ist echt schwer von anderen Planzen zu unterscheiden!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You should def go, it is really relaxing watching fish swim, lol!

Hahaha, the adventure! That issue is almost over, lol. But I'll tell you all soon!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

 It is indeed a lot of fun, right?? XD I could do it all, if my hands didn't hurt after a while, lol.

Yeah, Eurovison was entertaining, this year they had really good music!

Kommentar veröffentlichen