Hey guys, I wanna thank everybody who send me mails, gave me calls and such to confirm if I'm okay! I'm really fine, nothing happened to me and I think Tokyo is still quite safe. Though my roomate and friend think it's too dangerous here, they were afraid enough to leave for Narita Airport last night, but I decided to not join them. I decided to stay in Tokyo, and depending on the situation I might leave for southern regions. But at the moment I think it's still quite safe here and I don't see the need to leave that abruptly. I'm not saying that everyone who is leaving is a coward, I can really understand that people are worrying and scared. I'm most obviously too. But I have remained calm and rational (and thought well about the whole situation). And my feeling told me to stay and not to leave. I can imagine the airports are filled with people right now, but just got messages that my friends got tickets to Europe, so I'm happy they can leave. Oh damn, hopefully I won't regret not leaving as well. I mean a nuclear power plant is just about to blow up 250 km from here. Though everyone is saying something else. Some say everything's under control, some say there will be a nuclear cattastrophe... It's really hard to get precise information. I've never even thought about getting involved into such a situation. Anyways, I was not able to contact my family yesterday, but I will speak with them tonight. Let's see if they think it's neccessary to leave. I also have to call some people (my boss and my friends who are still here) and ask for their opinions before I decide what to do. At least I'm ready to leave anytime, my stuff is packed XD
I wanna thank everyone who is with me in this terrible time! Love you.



13 Kommentare:
Hey, schön, dass es dir gut geht. Hier schreibt der Mensch aus dem sechsten Stock, der hin- und hergerissen ist zwischen Heimfliegen und Hierbleiben. Einerseits hab ich große Angst, andererseits hab ich Wohnung, Job, meinen Freund... alles nicht so einfach. Vor allem, wo man kaum an genaue Nachrichten herankommt - was auf japanischer Seite vermutlich verharmlost wird, wird auf deutscher Seite vermutlich dramatisiert. Nur sicher weiß man nichts... grauenhafte Situation.
Oh hallo!!! Du bist also auch noch hier! Dir gehts genauso wie mir, ich hab hier ne Wohnung, einen Job, Freunde, ich hab das Gefühl es wäre total falsch jetzt alles stehen und liegen zu lassen und einfach abzuhauen, andererseits hab ich auch Angst. Bleibst du heute den ganzen Tag zu hause?? Meinst du ich kann mal bei dir vorbeischauen oder du bei mir?? Ich bin im Moment alleine, meine Mitbewohnerin hat die Flucht ergriffen.
Halt durch & pass auf dich auf ♥ Die ganze Welt versucht euch zu helfen
hört sich nach nem guten plan an im zweifelsfall in richtung süden zu flüchten ... wenn es gravierend genug würde gäbe es da bestimmt sowieso maßnahmen (und von da kannst du dann auch noch versuchen aus dem land zu kommen)
halt durch und viel glück! <3
ich kann verstehen, dass du nicht einfach gehen willst!
ich hoffe alles wird einigermaßen gut gehen und es wird nicht alles noch schlimmer..
pass auf dich auf und versuch das richtige zu tun-<3
Schön, dass es dir gut geht. Ich hoffe für dich, dass du die richtige Entscheidung getroffen hast.
I pray for everyone's safety~
The problem is noone is really sure what will happen with the nuclear plants, in any moment they can be cooled or melt down. I don't blame anyone if they leave because of melt down, of course if that happens radioactivity will spread all over the earth, but it will be worse in Japan. I do think its sick the airplane companies are changing SOOOO much for tickets, they should try to help people in this disaster too, not their pocketbooks ><
Been reading your blog from some time now and I'm happy that you're safe.
I'm a bit pissed at myself for commenting for the first time in such a time... Dx But really, I enjoy your blog a lot and I hope you stay safe. Please, do whatever you think is best for you. :)
I'm so glad to hear you're safe. Now I can only hope, my other friends are safe too!
Sorry, hab den Kommentar erst jetzt gelesen. Bist du gerade da (und wach)? Dann komm ich kurz runter...
please move, don't stay!
in France we have nuclear and it's not good, if you can leave do it quickly!
Here everyone talk about that and the gouvernement japanese don't say the true, i really want to speak with you about that but my english is so bad, just trust me please
Oh don't listen to the french news more than the japanese, it's full of sensational catastrophe scenarios and japanese news is full of soothing news. They're blowing up the information.
You just follow your instinct Thanh Thao, I think we can't really get a good idea about what's going on by listening to the official statements. But I'd probably go down south if I were in this situation, or to a nearby country. It wont be like vacations but at least you're in security! XD
Do what's best for you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen