Finally I'm in the mood to post again :-) I've been home since almost 2 weeks now, and besides meeting friends, watching DVD, eating and sleeping I didn't do much, hahaha. Well, but I'm doing fine at least and spending normal days with my family and friends seems the best thing I can do at this moment.
Still don't know when to return to Tokyo, but I know I definitely have to go back because of paper work and stuff. I still have my japanese phone contract, my bank account with a lot of money on it (pay day was two days ago ;___;), and of course I wanna see all my friends over there again... I miss my life in Tokyo so much!
I'll celebrate my 24th birthday in about a week... can't believe I'm turning that old in just a few days, hahaha! The weather forecast seems to be with me, with predicted sunshine and warm weather :-) I'm planning on doing a picknick in our local park with friends, I actually wanted to celebrate my birthday with a great Hanami Party in Shinjuku ;___; but as you know, had to give up on that. Well, anyways, anyone who wants to join is welcome! XD Look forward to my birthday post!
Montag, 28. März 2011
The last couple of days
Just to have at least one picture in this post :-) Just discovered this on facebook! Seems to be avaible only in the States! Friends in the US, please go toTully's Coffee and enjoy these for me XD Oh, my, how much I miss my work at Tully's Coffee Japan and my wonderful colleagues..
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




36 Kommentare:
awww die caffees(sind doch kaffees oder XD) sehen ja lecker aus x3
ich hoffe so sehr dass du bald wieder zurück kannst T.T <3
jaaa bald ist dein gebü^^
I've been doing the same thing at home; lazing around and meeting up with friends as well as loooooots of sleeping and a bit of shopping. I'm worried I'm gonna gain weight though. XDD
I hope you get to go back soon! I'm supposed to go back Friday but if things still look dodgy I don't think my parents will be too happy. But if we're both back before hanami is over we should all organize a foreign-gal hanami day or something. :3
And OMG that Tully's looks so good but there aren't any here in Geogia ;________;
choco mint reminds me of lolita ^^ and i hope ppl who can try it will! What do u want for ur birthday ^^ ?
its gd to hear ur okay. stay postive! I recieved ur letter and i'm sending urs out tomorrow :3
Jaa, dann feiern wir erstmal deinen Geburtstag :) Vielleicht gibt es auch ein paar Kirschblüten zu sehn...
Diese Kaffees sehn wirklich lecker aus. Und das erinnert mich an den Kerl bei Starbucks: "Einmal Tully's Coffee" haha!
I'm sorry your WH was interrupted, but you'll be back there soon! I love picnics, that's a lovely way to celebrate--but, for me, only after it gets warm.
I'll have to look for Tully's, I've never seen one.
It is very sad that you had to return back home and leave your life in Tokyo. I really wish all the best for you and I hope that even though you won't celebrate your birthday in Japan, that you will enjoy it with those loved ones around you~~~^3^
Oh I wish I could celebrate your bday with you, but I'm sure it will be a really great day! I don't drink coffee, and there's no Tully's around here in Minnesota, but if I could I would totally go there in your name XD
There isn't a Tully's around me and the photo makes the drinks look so delicious! If you do decide to go back to Japan any time soon, I hope you arrive there safely!!
Are you doing anything special for your birthday? :) You're not old at ALL. You're still young!
ach süße und wenn du diesen b-day net in japan feiern kannst - irgendwann holst du das einfach nach :)
Mocha is my favourite type of coffee!
There's no Tully's here so I can't have these goodies.
Enjoy your birthday celebration!! XD
Happy ALMOST Birthday dear. How is Tokyo? I'm curious.
Oh man...... Tokyo...
besteht eigentlich die Chance, dass du die Zeit ändern kannst im Visum? Wenn ja, gäbe es evtl ne Chance für uns beide zusammen rüberzugehen :D
Tully's.... hisashiburi ;___________________;
Oh man >.< kannst du morgen telefonieren? ich denke, ich bin morgen den ganzen tag daheim^^;
lG^^
(warum kann ich mich nicht bei disqus einloggen?)
Found you through Rick's blog! Happy almost 24th birthday! I live in Canada but we don't have Tully's here either.... at least the U.S border is just an hour away :P
Hey, vielen Dank für dein lieben Kommentar! Hat mich wirklich aufgemuntert! Bist lieb, danke! Haha, ja du scheint im herzen eine Japanerin zu sein! Ich wünsche dir wirklich, dass du bald nach Japan zurückkehren kannst!
Happy birthday Thanh Thao! I made a little birthday message for you. I speakk quite quietly so it's hard to hear everything. Sorry T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9LRLfdx93Q
Oh my God, thank you so much Grace!!!! This is the first time I ever received such a present! I was so moved when you spoke German! :-) It's better than I speak English, lol! Unfortunatly there were some background noises, which made it difficult to hear... but anyways, thank you so much!! :-)
Ja, das bin ich wahrscheinlich, hahaha! XDD Ich hoffe auch dass ich bald wieder rüber kann! :-)
That's so nice from you, thank you so much!! :-) It sounds so cool when you say the US is just an hour away, hahaha! I'd had to fly about 4000 km, lol!
I thought I was talking loudly but then when I listened to it on the pc it was very quiet :(
but im glad you think my german is okay ^^ Im really happy you liked it!
Wem sagst du das... ich mach mich mal schlau was ich für Optionen hab, es wäre toll wenn wir nochmal zusammen rüber könnten!! Ach was, es wäre ein Geschenk des Himmels, lol.
Ja, wenn ich daran denke wieviel Spaß wir immer im Tullys hatten... Aber das haben wir bald wieder, ich glaube ganz fest daran!
Thank you so much!! I'm home in Germany since about two weeks, and I wanna go back asap!!
There is no Tullys in Singapore?? I was told there was definitley one, maybe just not in the area where you live?? XDD
Anyway, thank you so much! I had a nice birthday picnick ;)
Das werde ich auf jeden Fall!! XD Es war ja trotzdem schön hier!! :D
No Tullys?? That's so bad, hahaha! In case you see one, just think of me and try it out! It may be better than Starbucks! XDDD
Yeah, I had a lovely birthday picnick with my friends :-)
Oh Sara, I really wish you were here to celebrate with me or just spend some time with me... that would give me at least some Tokyo feeling back, hahaha. It tears me apart to see the news everyday with all those bad news from Japan...
Maybe I should use my money to fly to Minnesota to visit you :-))
Yah it was a nice birthday even if Icouldn' celebrate in Tokyo as planned... Anyways, thank you so much!
I hope so too!! Let's pray for a miracle to happen! XDD
If you see a Tullys think of me and have a cup of warm coffee for me, will you?? :D
Ja, es hat so Spaß gemacht mit euch zu feiern!!
Das war echt witzig mit dem Tumbler, die Kassiererin hatte auch noch nach der Größe geguckt :-)
I didn't want to have anything special for my birthday, just some money and a picknick with my friends XDD Too modest, right?? :-)
Yeah, it's the best way to spend free time, right??
Are you already back by now?? I thought I've heared something like that... If it's true, i'm so jealous!! I'd love to go back as weel asap, then we can have our meetup with the other girls as also :-)
Das hoffe ich auch so sehr, ich wünsche mir nix sehnlicheres :-) Aber danke dass du gestern da warst, hat echt Spaß gemacht!! Bis bald!!
awww danke^^
ja klar darfst du ein foto klauen :3
ich wollt dir ja immer mal eins geben aber hab keinen drucker und nichts ;0;
wünsch dir noch einen schönen tag, hoffentlich gehts dir gut<3
Okay, dann mache ich das :-)) Ich bring die Fotos meist zum DM zum Entwickeln, mein Drucker geht grad auch nicht :-))
Jep, mir gehts recht gut, ich hoffe dir auch!! Schöne letzte Schulwoche!!! XDD
Hope you can get back to Tokyo soon. By now you must have had your 24th birthday. Happy Birthday! :-)
Hey Tom, thanks for your comment, today is the 16th so you must have returned to Singapore by now? Have much fun exploring your new place to live! And keep us updated!!
Yeah, my birthday was great fun for me and my friends :-) And I decided to be 22 forever, lol.
Hi. Actually, it is still the 15th here. But we will fly back to Singapore tomorrow morning. I can start settling into Singapore life, but Sakie will have to fly back to Japan next week to do the last procedures for our cat and then the week after can finally bring out cat to Japan.
Kommentar veröffentlichen