Dear followers, I'm so sorry for not having blogged for over two weeks! Shame on me, but work is really eating up my time! Last week I had to work 5 shifts instead of three, and because Charlotte's Mum is for a visit in Tokyo atm I spend most of my free time with them, which is always very much fun but also exhausting, haha :-) The last four days the two of them went on a journey to Osaka and Hiroshima, so I invited my sis to come over and stay in Ikebukuro.
So, what did I do the last two weeks (except working of course): I met some friends for having fun, I spent a day in Kichijouji with my sis, had an unforgettable Valentine's Day (hihih, but not because of love, lol) went to a Theme-Cafe for the first time in my life, Charlotte and me had to go to the lost and found center in the Tokyo Metropolitan government buliding and I started to make a scrap-fotobook! But one after the other! XD
Kichijouji Feb 7
Kichijouji City Center
Inokashira Park- The weather was so beautiful that day we went for a walk
So about Valentine's Day: It began so well, I spent the day with Charlotte and her Mum in Odaiba, where we had a wonderful lunch, a ride on Tokyo's biggest ferris wheel and Coffee at Tully's, before I had to leave for work at around 5 pm. I had a normal working day, until it started to snow. Yeah, you got it right, we had a little snow storm in Tokyo that day, which wasn't too bad, if you leave out the fact I had to work until closing time at 10 pm. We have a kind of plastic roof for the outer terrace, and while it was snowing happily outside, the snow piled up on that roof and we couldn't move it back. We (me and two of my co-workers) panicked and feard the roof would break due tho the heavy snow, the boss already went home and we just didn't know what to do. So we called the boss and he told us to take a stick and just push the snow down. He said, we did XD It was so cold, wet and exhausting, and I also had to leave the two girls earlier, cause I had to catch my last train which leaves Juban (the area I work in) at 11:40 pm. I was told the two of them fought against the snow until half past twelve. On my way back home the snow started to melt and I was standing in knee high water, lol. An unforgettable Valentine's Day.
Care package from my friend K. and letters from friends! (Thanks Ai, Grace and B.)
New snack and sweets discoveries! (Charlotte's and my new hobby: nightly strolling around in convienence stores) Strawberry Baumkuchen, Green Tea Chocolate and Chocolate Marshmellow Daifuku
My sis, her Swiss friend and me went to an Okonomiyaki restaurant around the corner. You have to make the Okonomiyaki by yourself, and mine turned out to be quite nice!
Sneak peak from our apartment (don't mind me in my pajamas, lol) I didn't even realize when the foto was taken :-)
The view from our balcony (we live on the third floor)
Charlotte having breakfast in front of our aparment building XD
And myself :-) Well, not the best shot of me, haha.
Last week we went to a Theme Cafe called "Vampire's Cafe" in Tokyo's most expensive area called Ginza. It was my first time ever in a Theme-Cafe and it was very exciting! Everything was dark and only lit by candles, the waiters were dressed up as Vampires and there was even a coffin inside as decoration as well as some other loose body parts, hahaha! But the food was very tasty and the desserts were beautiful!! Have a look yourself!
Charlotte's dessert :-)
My dessert: Black Tea Panacotta with rose-shaped Jelly
Charlotte's friend, the waiter, Charlotte and me
The coffin decoration! The hand was scary!
Well then, hope you got a little impression of what I do with my free time here, haha! Next post will not be that late again XD See you!



18 Kommentare:
Oooo I would love to check out the vampire cafe!
wow. amazing! i'm thinking to visit japan soon already! so tempted by your photos :D
Ohisashiburi!
Clearing the snow on the roof sounds dangerous. Did you girls have to climb up there?? D:
The vampire cafe sounds so coool and scary at the same time. The solidified melted wax on the coffin looks very much like flesh from the photo. lol. Did they played creepy music in the cafe? Haha..
The themed cafe is kind of scary, but it's still cool! I want to go to a themed cafe next time I go to Japan! :3
oooh vampire cafe sounds fun! i want to go there!
well, it's nice that you're busy because you're out having fun! ^_^
take care!
Kann ich nur empfehlen!! Es war eine tolle Atmoshäre und es gab sehr leckeres Essen!
I'm glad the letter made it safely to you! Will be waiting for your reply! XDD
Is the snow fall that scary in the US? Wow, I cant imagine that it snows so much you can't even get out of your house! 0.0
Thank you for your comment!! Nice to meet you!
I'm sure I get the chance to visit more theme cafes soon! It is always so much fun!
Right?? An unforgettable Valentines Day, lol. I will try to post more often from now on, I don't wanna be a bad blogger and loose followers cause I'm inactive, hahaha! Thank you for following me for such a long time, love you! XDD
Yeah, besides work one can have loads of fun here in Tokyo, cafe and combini hopping and window shopping have become my hobby, sort of, lol. It is always fun to go there and discover new things you wanna eat and try out!
I will try and find Edelstein!! (which is a German word by the way, it means gemstone!)
If you come to Tokyo, feel free to mail me!! XDD Would love to meet you! XD
Sure, let's go!! I really like the food they had there! XD
Work is surely eating up my time, but it brings me money to finance all the fun here, hahaha!!
You and your husband should definitely go to Vampire's Cafe, it is really worth it! Yummy food, cool atmosphere and a lot of fun to expect :-))
Thank you, I'll take care!! <33
Hahaha, die muss ich erstmal finden, die Chararacteristics, lol. Mal sehen was sich machen lässt :-)
Ja, die Haare sind schon kurz, hihi. Ich hab eigentlich auch noch nen Pony, aber der wird eh meistens zur Seite gekämmt.
Ist schon so gut wie auf dem Weg zu dir, das kleine Päckchen :-) Zum Geburtstag gibts dann was Richtiges XDD
Hey you, it's really been a while!! Did you get my letter?? XDD
It was really dangerous, one girl had to stand on a table and we had to held it, while she was cleaning. Luckily we didn't fall or slip XDD
They actually played a lot of classical music in the cafe, and the atmosphere was nice! Even though the decorations were really creepa at some point! There was a foot lying on the entrance, lol.
You should definitely do, it is worth a visit for sure!
It is really fun to try things out which are not there in your homecountry :-) So I wanna try out many more theme cafes!
I'm so glad you're back to blogging!! Even though it might only be for a short time before your move :-) Thanks again for that lovely evening yesterday, sometimes it is really good to go out with friends and have a funny time!
Aber ab und zu muss man sich die Zeit schon nehmen oder?? Für schöne und angenehme Sachen :-) Ich würde sonst irgendwann durchdrehen, immer nur Arbeit und Lernen, hahaha! Hier gibts auch nettes Dekozeug, evtl sollte ich das auch mal probieren! Aber im Moment scrapbooke ich recht viel!! :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen