Montag, 7. Februar 2011

Finally again a post from me :-)

I'm sorry I lack in posting lately, it must seem to you that I'm so busy, which is actually true, haha. But of course that is no excuse for not posting, lol.

A few days ago I received a parcel from my lovely friend Shou-chan, which was filled with wonderful goodies, thank you so much! I'm already preparing something nice for you, so please look forward!

 It was filled with so much love, I could feel that XD

Since I have to work so late my sleep rythm (is that the right word?) changed somehow, I usually return home at midnight and until I have finished everything it's like 2 am. I feel really sorry for making my roommate Charlotte stay awake until I return... Anyways, lately we started to take nightly strolls through the combinis in our neighbourhood (and we have a lot, lol) to discover new products we wanna try. I wanna write about those, since it is really unusual stuff, for which I love Japan:-) There is so many crazy  food here to discover, and of course we wanna try them :-)

 Suntory Sparkling Water with Chocolate flavour

Have you ever heared of something like that? What caught my attention at first was actually not the chocolate flavour, but the beautiful bottle, lol. It's Alice-themed! The colour of the water itself was similar to white whine, and my first try was... well interesting! I've never had something like that before, but it was surprisingly good! The chocolate flavour is quite strong (but it's not that sweet) and in combination with the sparkling, it's a new taste experience! I can really recommend that to all chocolate lovers (like me) <33 Next review: White Cola! Stay tuned!

 New purikura from Charlotte and me. Purikura machines really make you look like other persons, lol

 My pink jacket is my new fav item :-)

 This is what I really look like, lol. Again stuffing myself with Crepe and Caramel Milk in our fav Crepe store:-) Oh, and since most of you liked my Tully's pictures from last post, I'll post more of these fotos (I got to like them so much myself cause it's so funny to take them)

To end this post with a cliffhanger: my hair is super short now!! Charlotte played hairdresser for me and I could save some money :-) See you and good night! (It's again like 2 am, haha!)

11 Kommentare:

Ken hat gesagt…

omg long time no talk!

shanjae hat gesagt…

How sweet of your friend to send you so many lovely things!
And that crepe place looks nice! I love its pinky decor and the food packaging is cute too. May I know where it is?

Maijo hat gesagt…

Oh my dearest Than Tao!!
hope you can rest and sleep good! don´t work so much!! :(
that package looks so cute!!
When I was small I usually bougth those kinder haha but now I don´t buy them :S

I have never tasted something like that chocolate, but I want! X)

you look lovely in those pics! as always!
and that crepe looks so delicious hahaha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh man, endlich komme ich dazu alle Kommentare zu beatnworten! Hat ja auch lange genug gedauert! XDD

Ich hab mich echt riesig über dein Päckchen gefreut, es war mit soviel Liebe gefüllt :-) Danke, danke, danke! Ich hoffe ich kann dir mit meinen Kleinigkeiten auch eine Freude bereiten und eine Abwechslung vom vielen Lernen! Wie laufen die Abi-Vorbreitungen??

Hahaha, Charlotte und meine Schwester haben schon zugenommen (laut ihren eigenen Aussagen), aber bei mir zeigt sich noch nix, lol. Vielleicht kommt das ja noch, es gibt hier echt viel leckeres Zeug, ich werde mich langsam durch alles probieren :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I loved the package, it is really cute, right? Filled with so much love <33 I really love to eat chocolate lately, at home I never eat that much! Lol.

The chocolate water was surprisingly very good, I didn't expect that. But maybe I just like it because of my chocolate obsession lately, lol! DD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

We seem to have the same taste, Meow!! XDD Only that I'm way faster in blogging about it than you, hahaha!

Have a look at my latest post and you'll see my new hair cut, and if not, you're gonna see it on Friday! Can't wait to see you and Tom again! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Es hat aber wirklich gut geschmeckt! Ich glaub wenn ich wüsste was da alles reingemischt wurde, hätte ich keine Lust mehr es zu trinken, lol. Also bleibe ich was das angeht lieber dumm, lol.

Ich hab schon eins gepostet, aber ich glaub da sieht man es nicht so gut :-) Es ist halt fast das gleiche wie immer, nur wieder kurz, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I would recommend it! But I doubt you can get it in the UK, right?? XDD Check out my new post for my new hair, it's actually the same as usual, only shorter :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I'm so thankful I'm blessed with such good friends who think of me even though I'm thousands of miles away from home XDD

The Crepe-ya is called Mother's Crepe and is located in Ikebukuro's Susnshine City Mall! I live around the corner, so I often go there :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Mimisa!! XDD Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm really happy to hear from you every time! How are you doing? I'm fine, and I sleep enough I think, hahaha! Though work is really exhausting sometimes.

Hope you have the chance to drink that chocolate water with me sometime! XDD

Ken hat gesagt…

omg long time no talk!

Kommentar veröffentlichen