Blogger why are you so mean to me????? I still cannot upload photos due to any reason I don't understand, actually I wanted to fnally show you my Disneyland photos, but... Does anyone else also have probems uploading?? Please let me know.
Otherwise I'm doing quite fine, my pollen allergy is muuuuuuuch better now! Work keeps me busy as always and takes most of my time and attention, but well, that's adults life right? I hope I can catch up with all of you soon! Since I started having a smartphone I hardly use my pc, you can always contact me via fb, WhatsApp or Line and such XDDD
On Monday I'll visit my sis in England for three days, see you soon!! Wish you a nice start into the new week.



6 Kommentare:
Ja ich hab diese Probleme auch.. ich hab keine Ahnung wieso, vielleicht sollten wir Blogger mal ne Mail schreiben oder so..://
Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß bei deiner Schwester!!! :)
Ich hab die Probleme nicht, was funktioniert denn da genau bei dir nicht?!
Liebe Grüße
Try deleting your cookies? Sometimes that helps. Have fun in England <3
Ich habe das selbe Problem, aber habe nun einen Weg gefunden das zu umgehen. Wenn du nämlich die Bilder bei Photobucket/oder einer anderen Upload-seite hochlädst, kannst du das Photo über den Link in deinem Eintrag hochladen. (Versteht man was ich meine?) Da wo steht 'Photo über URL hochladen' ..oder so. XD
Vielleicht geht das ja bei dir auch. ^^
Und hab viel Spaß in England ^^
Ich hatte dieses Problem auch, aber in Japan, weil die Internetverbindung so langsam war! Aber dann gings auf einmal wieder! Sind deine Bilder vielleicht zu gross? Und viel Spass in England x3 Meli und ich planen auch im Herbst nach London zu gehen.
Grüsschen
Lou
Hnn I have been find with uploading. But you can always upload on another website like imgur and then post photos <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen