Oh my gosh I don't have a life atm, it is just work work work, and thank God I have a smart phone now, otherwise I wouldn't be online at all... I'm sorry I negelcted your blogs and commenting for a long time, hopefully I can be somewhere to near catching up soon. Actually I wanted to write a post about Tokyo Disneyland today, but blogger wouldn't let me upload fotos for some reason... I'll try to post that again as soon as possible. Unti then, please be patient with me, lol.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



2 Kommentare:
Du Arme :( Ich hab auch nur zu tun.. so viel Uni und es fängt schon wieder alles an, über den Kopf zu wachsen.. :(
Das Bilderproblem mit blogger hab ich auch!! Das ist so nervig, die Bilder laden zwar aber es dauert fast 1-2 Stunden bis 10 Bilder geladen sind oder so! Total dumm, ich hoffe das wird bald wieder normal-.-
Ich schick dir ganz viel Energie und Kraft! Bis bald mal<3
Hope you're fitting in some fun, even if it's not the on-line kind. All work and no play is a bad habit to start--and it's very hard to change once you get sucked in!
Kommentar veröffentlichen