Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

More Pics from Japan :)

Hi there!!! I can post again today because of my day off work and the weather here in Germany sucks so much (I miss the beautiful japanese winter...) I decided to stay home the rest of the day. You guys seem to like my pics from Japan so here are more as promised! 

 Again I start this post with Mii-chan! Here he was sleeping under the Kotatsu while I was there (that's my leg XD)

 A super nice shot of Hinata without frills :)

 I am sooooo Purikura Crazy!!

 Baskins Robbins 31 ice-cream :) I had Matcha and Oreo Cookie Cream :)
 
 Darth Vader Pepsi and my all time favourite snack Jagabee!!

 Outside with Hinata, this was his best smile! XD

 And his melancholic side XD Thanks to my new cam I could capture moments like this :)

 Then I discovered Mii-chan outside as well, taking a sunbath on a pile of trash XD

 Only to fall asleep underneath the Kotatsu next, lol. That cat is sleeping all day long!

 I'm so much into Ai's fav magazine now! :)

 Have you ever seen such a stylish Mama? :)

 I wish I could be that stylish!

 Ai and her other sister Yui, on that day we went out with the children :)

 I got a Matcha Latte at the local combini XD

 Lol, Hinata sleeping soundly but sooo cute :)

 A random mirror shot from me 

That was inside a second hand store where I got some pieces for my wardrobe. Also the girls got me some pieces of which they thought they would suit me, thank you so much!

So hope you enjoyed, more fotos to come again soon! :) Greets, TT

27 Kommentare:

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Hihi das letzte Foto von dir ist ja voll süß!!!
In Japan scheints wohl nicht so ungemütlich kalt wie hier gewesen zu sein, hm?!

Die Mietzekatze ist so toll ♥ Hach ich liebe Katzen!
Ich hoffe, mein Brief ist heute bei dir angekommen :) Die nächsten Tage wird noch etwas nachkommen ;)
Liebe Grüße

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

ich fidne die fotos von dir so süß =)
und die bilder von deiner freundin + kindern natürlich auch <3 ich liebe japanische kinder X3

Driade hat gesagt…

I like your pics. I hope you still put some more pictures from your trip to japan.
Kisses

Con Ny hat gesagt…

hallo meine liebe. schön das dein urlaub so toll war. ganz tolle bilder :) und die kis sind soooooo süß :)

Shou hat gesagt…

Aaaawwwww das letzte Bild von dir ist sooo schön^^ Bist so eine hübsche <3
Alle Bilder sind so süß, vor allem di von Hinata^^ Das Magazin sieht seeehr interessant aus, gibts ja nur in Japan denk ich mal? habs hier noch nie gesehen ;0;
Ich finde Ai's style total schön, ich würde auch so gerne mal sowas mit langem Rock tragen aber trau mich nie, sicher steht mir das nich (ToT)

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Aw your trip looks like so much fun! Also your hair got so long! It looks lovely!!! <33

Ande hat gesagt…

LOL I like the stroller in the background of the one shot of you XDD and you are looking so nice!!


Winter here is miserable also, yet in a different kind of way... as in it is 4536734 degrees and humid = 3=

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw looks adorable and so happy to see you so happy! That cat is adorbs!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, danke, war aber eher so als Spaßfoto gedacht XD Nein also im direkten Vergleich mit D'land war das Wetter so schön, stets war dr Himmel blau, es gab nie Regen, und soo kalt war es auch nicht! Der japanische Winter ist wunderschön!

Jep, Mii-chan ist echt eine tolle Katze, ich bin total vernarrt in sie <3 Ich würd sie am liebsten mal einen ganzen Tag mit der Kamera verfolgen, was für ein Spaß!

Ich hoffe es ist heute was im Briefkasten! Ich schau ja schon jeden Tag XD Und ich werd dein Paket auch die Tage verschicken, aber ich sag dann Bescheid!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke danke!! :) Das werde ich ausrichten XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! Of course I will post even more pictures!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir!!! Urlaub in Japan ist immer so fantastisch!! <3 Ich möchte am Liebsten nirgendwo anders hinfahren lol :) Die Kinder waren echt goldig :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaaanke! <3 Ist aber nur so'n Spaßfoto XD


Die Used Mix hab ich bisher auch noch gar nicht hier gesehen, es gb sogar Kansai Limited Fashion Mags, fand ich total faszinierend! ;) Mir wollten sie auch so eine langen weiten Rock andrehen, aber ich habe dankend abgelehnt weil ich weiß dass mir sowas nicht steht, ich bin eher der Shorts-Typ XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! Well, to most it looks nice to have long hair, but actually they are quite getting on my nerves nowadays, I consider getting a short cut again XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! That stroller is quite typical for japanses shops and super market, its is soo tiny, lol.



A humid winter?? Wow, I've never experienced one before! Winter here in Germany is just too cold, but this year relatively mild!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, whenever I'm on my travels I am super happy :) Specially on those to Japan, my most fav country ever <3

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

ahw die familie sieht so süß aus :)
und die katze so fett und einfach zum knuddeln *__*
irgendwie hab ich jetzt total lust matcha produkte zu probieren XD
lg kaddy

Sami hat gesagt…

Super cute pics :)

miyalicious hat gesagt…

aaawww Hinata is very cute!!!

Rick hat gesagt…

It's impossile to compete with kids and cats in pictures, they always steal the show. :)
The little ice cream cups are very festive!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja das sind wirklich ganz liebe und fantasische Menschen und ich bin froh dass ich sie kenne :) Ich vermisse sie alle schon wahnsinnig!

Die Katze hab ich jeden Abend geknuddelt, die war so goldig. Ich liebe große dicke Katzen <3<3

Matca ist toll, kann ich nur weiterempfehlen!! Anfangs war es auch nicht mein Ding, aber mit der Zeit habe ich es lieben gelernt!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah he was so cute I wanted to steal him and take him with me to Grmany, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, those cuties always win over me XDDD Even though Christmas is not celebrated in Japan like in the US or Germany it is very BIG there, the japanese make it a very great event XD The decorations are very cute and even small things like those ice-cream cups are christmassy, hahaha

suiprincess hat gesagt…

awwwww amazing pictures thah thao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hinata so cute !!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you thank you! He really is cute, I wanted to kidnap him to Germany XDD Hipe you are doing fine in America?? :) LG

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

Oooh, matcha latte! <3
Your new camera takes really good photos, and it was such a nice moment to capture (Hinata is cute indeed).
There are so many second-hand stores in Japan, but couldn't find anything to buy. They're usually quite expensive aren't they? (or maybe because I went to ones in major cities...) :S

Kommentar veröffentlichen