Hi friends, it has been a while since my last post! I'm back home since four days and have had a heavy jetlag, everyday life's got me back and I'm missing Japan and my friends there so much. It has been a wonderful winter vacation, too bad I couldn't do any live blogging as there was no internet connection and I didn't bring my laptop. But I can show you some fotos now from the first couple of days, please enjoy!
Mii-chan, the family cat! He loves sleeping under the kotatsu ;)
My friend Ai-chan's selfmade Omurice :)
Her daughter, she is so adorable!!
Her two kids, her sons is two and her daughter turns one year old this week. To bad I can't celebrate with them! :(
I always took fotos of the children :)
Me with Ai (in the middle) and her younger sister Kana in the game center
Our Purikura of the day, it was so much fun to make Purikura again ;)
My friends son, he is so lovely!! We played together all day long :)
Part of the house
I love Ramen! <3 p="p">
3>
The countryside in Kagawa ;) I often went for a walk cause the weather was always so beautiful!
It was so beautiful and relaxing!
I'm really glad I could see my friends again this year, we know each other since 2007 and I've visited them three times ever since then, and one time we even met in Tokyo while I was doing working holiday. In the last two years so much has happend, but they still are friends with me and didn't forget me, and everytime I visit they welcome me so hearty and treat me like their own family member. Thank you so much for everything, I'm coming back again soon!
I have still more pictures to post so stay tuned! Greets, TT



26 Kommentare:
Welcome back!! Great you had a good time! The pictures are all so adorable and the daughter is such a cutie *_*
Aww was für schöne Fotos!!!! Freut mich, dass du eine tolle Zeit hattest und auch wieder gut hier gelandet bist! :)
Ich kränkel hier schon wieder rum, war grad beim Chirugen wegen nem eingewachsenen Nagel, ich kann kaum laufen, es tut so weh >.< (das passiert bei mir immer wieder, hatte als Kind/Tenni auch schon OPs deshalb...). Ich hoffe so sehr, dass du uns im Januar oder Februar nochmal besuchen kannst!!!
Liebe Grüße <3
schöne Bilder. Brief kommt in Kürze :-)
Das Haus sieht so toll aus, richtig japanisch. *-*
Und die Kinder sind so süß. :3
すごくきれいー!!!おかえりなさ〜い!(^3^)/ Glad you had a fun time! It is so nice to have such nice friends and keep those friends even through tough times!
Soooo schöööönnn! *___*
(*/////////////////////////////////////*) schön, dass du wieder da bist aber sicher vermisst du alles;o;
Die bilder sind auch alle so schön*_* <3 die kinder sind so süß*-*
Beautiful pictures :)
Willkommen zurück! =3 Die Bilder sehen echt toll aus! <3
willkommen daheim <3
tolle fotos, ich kann es kaum erwarten bis ich nächstes jahr auch endlich fliege QQ
achja, hast du meinen brief bekommen? :D
awh the kids are such cuties!!! i hope u have a great time i wish i could be there with you!
I MISS YOU EVEN MORE NOW THAT I SEE THIS
They look like wonderful friends, and their house is so beautiful. We must have a chat about your trip!
Thank you so much :) I love the children too they are way too cute to not like them, lol
Danke dir!! :) Ich hab grad auch mit meinem Hals und Husten zu kämpfen,, hoffe das geht bald wieder weg... Oh nein, das hört sich echt mies an, ich wünsch dir gute Besserung!!
Ich würd mich auch freuen wenn ich im Jan oder Feb noch mal zu euch kommen könnte, dann können wir mal etwas konkreter planen wegen Japan :)
Danke dir!! Ich hab dir vor ein paar Tagen ein kleines Weihnachtspäckchen nach Much geschickt, hoffe es ist angekommen! :) Liebe Grüße!
Das war ein richtiges traditionelles japanisch Haus, sie hatten sogar einen Kotatsu XD Ich vermisse den Kotatsu total, der war so gemütlich XD
Yeah, I'm reall glad to know and to have them :) Why do the good friends always have to be so far away (you included :)
Jaaaaaaa, das wars auch ;) Ich will wieder zurüüüüüück XDDD
Ja, ich falle immer in so ein tiefes Post-Japan Loch nach meinen Reisen...XDD Aber es gibt ja immer ein nächstes Mal. Hoffe wir sehen uns die Tage! Am Besten noch vor Weihnachten :)
Thank you so much!
Danke schön, es war zu schön um alles in Bildern oder in Worten festzuhalten, dass müsste man einfach selber mal erleben :)
Danke dir!! :) Jaaaaa, das erste Mal in Japan ist besonders aufregend, ich kann mich noch gut an meinen ersten Aufenthalt erinnern XD
Jep, ich hab deinen Brief bekommen und auch schon geantwortet! Hoffe es kommt noch vor Weihnachten XD
Ye, they were!! The next time I see them they will have surely grown! :) Hope to see you again soon Grace <3
AND I MISS YOU TOO HERZCHEN :)
I'd really love to chat with you about the trip! <3
Wow, having two children so close in age must keep your friend VERY busy. How does she have time to cook or do anything??? :) Perhaps living in such a pretty area helps.
The ramen looks tasty! :3
Kommentar veröffentlichen