Dienstag, 24. November 2009

Christmas Market


Last weekend the Christmas Market opened here in Germany, and my friends and me went strolling around it, eating tasty stuff and looking at the stuff being sold. The prices are as high as the stars at the sky, I have the feeling it becomes more expensive every year, especially the food. But since the Christmas Market is part of the German culture, I really don't wanna miss it. I am looking forward to it every year and enjoy it to the fullest. The time before Christmas is actually nicer than the real event on Dec, 24, I think. So cozy and cold, ideal time for baking cookies and watching DVDs with friends, and of course going to the Christmas Market.

2 Kommentare:

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh wow, it looks so cute and festive~ I love the decorations. I didn't know Germany had an event like this. I think it often happens that events get a little more expensive each year ><

I love the holiday season, but it still doesn't feel very Christmasy to me yet TT

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sara

Yeah, just like the events at Poupee Girl right? XDDD It is so expensive, nevertheless people enjoy this event (even in times of economic crisis)

To me, it also doesn't feel like Christmas, too!
It still is way too warm for end of november, and I still have to go to university. Once the holidays begins it will be more like Christmas^^

Kommentar veröffentlichen